Infosys Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with Explanation: Freshers who are looking for a good platform to learn Infosys reasoning questions, you have visited the correct page. In this article, we have provided the Infosys Reasoning Questions and Answers with Solutions.
Actually, the reasoning section is very important for any placement exam. Therefore, for the sake of job aspirants, we are introducing the sample Infosys Reasoning Questions and Answers For Freshers (2018, 2019, 2020 Batches).
By practicing Infosys Reasoning Questions and Answers applicants can know the exam pattern as well as the difficulty level of the questions. Students should note that these are Infosys model questions, No one provides you the exact questions asked in Infosys. Because they will be different from exam to exam. Job seekers can save time by practicing Infosys Reasoning Questions and Answers with Solutions.
- 1 Infosys Reasoning Questions and Answers with Solutions
Infosys Reasoning Questions and Answers with Solutions
Number of Questions – 15 Questions
Allocated Time in the exam – 35 mins
We have listed the Number of questions (Approximately) may ask in the written test of Aptitude Section in the below table. So, kindly refer it.
|Topics||Expected Number of Questions|
|Statements and Arguments||2-4|
Job Aspirants can take a look in chapters involved are classification, coding & decoding, Analogies, Inferences, statements & conclusions, cause & effect, series, completion of incomplete pattern etc. You can cover all these topics by practicing Infosys Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with Explanation.
Download Infosys Reasoning Questions and Answers in PDF format
In this competitive world getting a job is a great thing, then assume that you are placed in MNC like Infosys. The assumption will be real, by preparing Infosys Reasoning Questions and Answers For Freshers (2018, 2019 and 2020 Batches). The higher authorities of Infosys is going to select the most dynamic and talented persons. So, job seekers can gain knowledge by practicing Infosys Reasoning Questions and Answers. For the sake of applicants, we have provided Infosys Reasoning Questions and Answers in PDF. Therefore, job aspirants can easily download it and practice the questions in order to crack the exam.
Infosys Logical Reasoning Sample / Model Questions and Answers
1. Pointing to a lady, Arun said: “The son of her only brother is the brother of my wife”. How is the lady related to Arun?
A. Mother’s sister
B. Sister of father-in-law
C. Maternal aunt
Answer – B. Sister of father-in-law
Her brother is Arun’s father-in-law, so she is the sister of father-in-law
2. Pointing to a person, Arun said to Sarika, “His mother the only daughter of your father.” How is Sarika related to that person?
Answer – A. Mother
Sarika’s father’s only daughter means Sarika herself, so Sarika is a mother to that person (pointed to by His)
3. Condition: While:: Iteration: ?
Answer – B. For
Explanation: Function: Keyword
4. North: Jammu & Kashmir:: East
B. Andhra Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
Answer – C. Manipur
Explanation: Direction: State
5. Less: Few:: Measure:?
Answer – B. Count
Explanation: Quantity: Number
6. In a row of ten girls, when Harini was shifted by two places towards the left, he became fourth from the left end. What was his earlier position from the left end of the row?
Answer – D. 7th
A number of boys in the row = 10.
Then 10-2-1 = 7th from the left
Hence, his earlier position from the left end of the row was 7th.
7. In a class of 90 students, the numbers of boys are twice the number of girls. Swathi is 58th from the left end and there are 20 boys to the right of Swathi, then the number of girls to the left of Swathi?
Answer – A. 17
Number of boys = 60
Number of girls = 30
(57 students) Swathi (20 boys) (12 girls)
So, number of girls to the left of Swathi = 30 – 12 -1 = 17
8. If Anand Kumar finds that he is fourteenth from the left end and 7 from the right end, then how many boys must be added to the line such that there are 30 boys in the line?
Answer – D. 10
(13 boys) Anand Kumar (6 boys) = 20 boys
Therefore, the number of boys to be added = 10
9. If in the word AVAILABLE all the vowels are changed to next letter according to English alphabet and all consonants are changed to the previous letter according to English alphabet and then the order is reversed, then which letter is 3rd from the right end of the word?
Answer – A. B
Reversed = FKABKFBUB
Therefore, From the right end of the word ” B” is the third one.
10. If ZINGS is written as MDGCI in a certain code, how is LUNCH written in that code?
Answer – B. FJGAD
Each letter is halved, and if it comes in 0.5, then previous letter written
L(12) – 12/2 = 6(F)
U(21) – 21/2 = 10.5 = 10(J)
N(14) – 14/2 = 7(G)
C(3) – 3/2 = 1.5 = 1(A)
H(8) – 8/2 = 4(D)
Directions (11-15): Study the following arrangement and answer the given question
S E 3 ^ F 1 & 7 U N 8 @ Z 9 L 5 % X 4 G # J 6 D ! C V $
11. Four of the following are alike in some manner, find out the one which doesn’t belong to the group?
Answer – C. D!J
forward (+2) and backward (- 1)
Then D!J (+1, -1)
12. If all the numbers are dropped from the above sequence then which of the following is 7th to right of 15th from the left end.
Answer – A. J
15th from the left end – L, then
7th to the right of L is J
13. How many such numbers are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately preceded by symbol and immediately followed by a letter?
B. more than three
Answer – C.one
If you observe, those are &7U
14. How many such symbols are there which are immediately followed by a letter and immediately preceded by number?
Answer – A. three
If you observe the given sequence, those are 3^F, 8@Z, 5%X
15. Four of the following are alike in some manner, find out the one which doesn’t belong to the group?
Answer – A. EFS
In forward direction first + 3 then +1.
Download Infosys Reasoning Questions and Answers PDF
To Download Infosys Reasoning Questions and Answers in PDF – Click Here
We hope aspirants who are looking for Infosys Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with Solutions have got the required information from this page. Job seekers can download in pdf format by clicking on the link mentioned above. For more updates follow our site www.freshersnow.com. Thank You. All the Best for your Infosys exam.