Interesting Opportunity for B.E, B.Tech, MCA Freshers..!! that MetricStream Off Campus 2019 Drive is going to be conducted by the MetricStream Infotech India Private Limited for the Trainee – Member Technical Staff role. So, for that purpose, they are hiring B.E, B.Tech, MCA Freshers of 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch. The last date to apply for the MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2019 is 17th May 2019 for 2019 Batch and 18th May 2019 for 2017, 2018 Batch.
On 19th May 2019, you can straightforwardly attend the MetricStream Off Campus 2019 Drive. Check the below given MetricStream Eligibility Criteria 2019, roles and responsibilities and many more. Observe the Online Registration link which is at the end of this page. Perform well in the whole procedure to work with MetricStream Infotech India Private Limited.
MetricStream Off Campus 2019 – Complete Information
|Name of the Company||MetricStream Infotech India Private Limited|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Year Of Passing||2017, 2018, 2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Trainee – Member Technical Staff|
|Salary||INR 5,50,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||2019 Batch: 17th May 2019|
2017, 2018 Batch: 18th May 2019
|Off Campus Date For 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch Freshers||19th May 2019|
MetricStream Eligibility Criteria 2019
For 2017-2018 Batch
- 2017/ 18 batch B.Tech / B.E / MCA
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
For 2019 Batch
- 2019 batch BTech / BE / MCA
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands-on work on the installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately installed and managed
Note: In case you have worked in iOS or Andriod OS kindly select the appropriate field under the primary skills
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives.
The company is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective, the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team. Furthermore, the MetricStream’s product portfolio comprises of a comprehensive suite of applications based on the patent-pending Enterprise GRC Platform.
Teams – MetricStream
Currently, MetricStream is hiring for the following teams:
Currently, the following roles are open
- Good Knowledge of PL/ SQL
- Good Knowledge of Programming
2. Global Services (Branches: CS/ IT/ ECE and 65% throughout in academics)
The candidate will be part of the MetricStream implementation team and will be working on designing and developing applications. You will work closely with MetricStream’s customers, product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high-quality applications.
3. Mobile Apps (Branches: CS/ IT)
Note: Candidates willing to commit a minimum of 24 months need only apply.
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required.
- Working knowledge of other Oracle RDBMS is an added plus
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment.
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
Documents Required For MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2019
Carry the below documents must and should while attending the MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2019.
- Must carry the latest passport size photocopies.
- Original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Latest updated Resume.
★ Online Registration Link For MetricStream Off Campus For 2019 Batch: Register Now
★ Online Registration Link For MetricStream Off Campus For 2017-2018 Batch: Apply Now
Candidates can check the latest updates of the MetricStream Off Campus 2019 Drive only on our Freshers Now portal.