SAP Software Solutions Placement Papers 2018-2019 are available on this page for each subject. So, candidates can start preparing for the SAP Software Solutions Placement Test with the help of these SAP Software Solutions Model Papers. Also, the questions and the pattern of the SAP Software Solutions Sample Papers PDF are same as that of the actual company test. Prepare more on the Interview Questions And Answers to crack the SAP Software Solutions Hiring Process. Furthermore, we have also given the brief SAP Software Solutions Test Description with the direct links to download them.
- 1 SAP Software Solutions Placement Papers 2018-2019 Particulars
SAP Software Solutions Placement Papers 2018-2019 Particulars
|Name Of The Company||SAP Software Solutions|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/Post Graduates|
|Category||Previous Placement Test Papers|
SAP (Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing) is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, with regional offices in 130 countries. The company has over 291,000 customers in 190 countries. The acronym was later changed to stand for Systeme, Anwendungen und Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung (“Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing”).
Download SAP Software Solutions Sample Papers PDF (Latest)
Candidates can easily download the SAP Software Solutions Model Papers 2018-2019 from the current article. Also, the SAP Software Solutions Sample Papers PDF are given to help you in the preparation process. Furthermore, you can enhance you answering speed, the analytical ability during the SAP Software Solutions Placement Test. One can find the apt information only from our FreshersNow.Com.
Gather all the subject wise SAP Placement Papers 2018-2019 with the SAP Software Solutions Hiring Process, the SAP Software Solutions Test Description from the forthcoming sections of this page. Well, all the candidates who are eagerly waiting to attempt the SAP Software Solutions Placement Test must focus on this page. You can even improve your basics by more and more practicing on the SAP Software Solution Model Papers 2018-2019.
Latest SAP Software Solutions Hiring Process
To hire the candidates, the SAP company officials decided to put forth the below rounds under the SAP Software Solutions Hiring Process 2018-2019. You need to give the best to get selected.
- Online Exam
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
- Candidate must be a B.Tech (Computer Science / IT / Electronics).
Prepare For SAP Software Solutions Placement Test:
- Aptitude Questions and Answers With Explanations
- Verbal And Non Verbal Reasoning Problems With Solutions
- Verbal Ability Questions And Answers
SAP Software Solutions Test Description 2018-2019
Candidates need to observe that there are different test patterns for the SAP Software Solutions Test Description 2018-2019. So, check this section to cover all the topics. Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
- Logical Reasoning – 20 Questions
- Data Interpretation And Data Sufficiency – 20 Questions
- Mathematical Reasoning – 20 Questions
- Reading Comprehension And Verbal Ability – 15 Questions
|Section||No. of questions||Time Limit|
|Psychometric Test||60||10 min|
|Coding Test||2 programs||95 min|
|Aptitude (General, Analytical, Design)||23|
|Total||96 Questions||105 Minutes|
- The written exam conducted by SAP for selection is easy to moderate. The exam has around 96 questions from Psychometric Test, Coding Test, English Essay, Aptitude, and Technical sections with a time allotment of 105 minutes in total.
- Quantitative Ability consists of questions from topics such as Circles and Triangles, Pipes and Cisterns, Probability, Time & Work and Time, Speed & Distance.
- Logical Reasoning consists of questions covering the topics of Blood Relation, Direction, Coding, and Decoding etc.
- There is one more section which includes essay writing 300-350 Words.
- The Technical section consists of 10 questions mostly from C, DBMS and error detection in programs.
- Coding Section consists of 2 questions on Real-Time Programming. This section includes questions from Data Structure, Programming Language, and Algorithms. There is no negative marking in the paper.