HDB Financial Services Walkin For Collection Officer/ Associate in Guwahati On 4th December 2020: Well, we here furnished all the latest details of the HDB Financial Services Walkin 2020 on this page. So, candidates who are exploring the latest Jobs In Guwahati must refer to this page. Also, the officials of the HDB Financial Services Limited want to hire only Graduated candidates who have 0 – 3 Years of experience.
All the selected candidates will be placed in the Collection Officer/ Associate role. If you decide to break this HDB Financial Services Walkin Drive, then you must attend it on 4th December 2020 in formal attire. So, stay with us on our Freshers Now page to get all the latest updated information.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
HDB Financial Services Walkin 2020 – Overview
|Company Name||HDB Financial Services Limited|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Collection Officer/ Associate|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring adherence to processes, compliance, and audit-related activities.
- Handling individual Collection portfolio.
- No delay in a deposition.
- Updating visit trails and money collection details on Mobile App.
- Taking care of collection and recovery in the Lending portfolio.
- Managing daily and weekly targets to facilitate monthly targets.
- 100% visit on all cases and tracking asset utilization and availability.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
HDB Financial Services Walkin Details
- Walkin Date: 4th December 2020
- Walkin Time: 10 AM Onwards
- Walkin Venue: HDB Financial Services, Disha Enclave, 1st Floor, Christian Basti, Guwahati – 781005
- Interviewer: Mr. Bhaskar Choudhury
HDB Financial Services Company Overview
HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Retail & Commercial Clients. Incorporated in 2008, they are a well-established business with strong capitalization. HDBFS is accredited with CARE AAA & CRISIL AAA ratings for its long-term debt & Bank facilities and an A1+ rating for its short-term debt & commercial papers, making it a strong and reliable financial institution. Their lines of business include – Lending and BPO Services.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Documents Required for HDB Financial Services Walkin
Aspirants need to carry all the mentioned documents for the HDB Financial Services Walkin for verification purposes.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Applicants should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies.
- All the aspirants should carry the Latest updated Resume.
For more details about HDB Financial Services Walkin, visit our website @ FreshersNow.Com. Bookmark our website and get daily notifications.