Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme (అమ్మ ఒడి) @ jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in | Offline Form, AP Amma Vodi Eligible List, 2nd Installment (Out): YSR Amma Vodi Scheme in AP is applicable for private, public schools and Intermediate Students also. Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme is launched by YSR Jagan. As of now, AP Jagananna Amma Vodi 2nd Installment is released on 11th January 2021. Check Amma Vodi Application Form 2020, Eligibility, Scheme Benefits from the below sections. To provide free education facility to the children who are going to school and also to empower the education in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the Cheif Minister of AP, YS Jaganmohan Reddy had announced the Amma Vodi (అమ్మ ఒడి) Scheme. All the candidates can check the Eligibility List from the direct link provided below.
Live Update: AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Installment is released by AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy on 11th January 2021. Applied candidates check your Payment status from the below link. Also, check your Child Details through the link provided below.
The main motto of this YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 is to offer financial help to mothers to provide education to their children. As per the announced Manifesto (NAVARATHNALU), the YSRCP Government will change the look of the public schools in the Andhra Pradesh state within two years from this year. This shall ensure that families don’t compel their children to leave school due to a lack of money. The beneficiary will get financial assistance of Rs. 15000/- Rs per year.
- 1 AP Amma Vodi Scheme Details, Dates – Apply Online
- 2 YSR Amma Vodi Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 3 AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme – Benefits
- 4 Documents Required While Applying For Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- 5 Objective Of YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
- 6 Jagananna Amma Vodi Application Form 2020 (Private, Public Schools, Intermediate)
- 7 Amma Vodi Mothers Eligibility Status – Children Provisionally Selected Status Check
- 8 Amma Vodi Scheme – Frequently Asked Questions
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Details, Dates – Apply Online
|Amma Vodi Scheme @ jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in|
|Scheme Offered By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name Of The Scheme||Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme (అమ్మఒడి)|
|Scheme Will Be Supervised by||AP Education Department|
|Starting Date Of The Scheme||10th June 2019|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||From 9th January 2020|
|New Registration Dates||10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020|
|Final Eligible List||30th December 2020|
|2nd Installment Date||Released On 11th January 2021|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Was Granted To||Poor Children of Private / Government Schools|
The decision to launch the AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme was taken in the 1st cabinet meeting of the AP government headed by CM Jagan. Through this Amma Odi 2020 Scheme, the government provides INR 15000 as Financial Assistance per year to all the mothers who will send their children to schools. Furthermore, this YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Scheme will be a fully government-funded scheme and it is as per the election promise of the YSR Government. Also, to reduce the illiteracy rate of Andhra Pradesh and motivate people to send their children to school, CM is going to implement this scheme. Check the Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility Criteria before applying.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme|
|AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|AP Govt Jobs|
YSR Amma Vodi Eligibility Criteria 2020
Those who satisfy the YSR Amma Void Eligibility Criteria 2020, can only apply for the Scheme.
- Well, all the applicants of the Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 would be restricted to the children studying in Government Schools only.
- Parents and children should be the citizens of Andhra Pradesh State as this is the initiate taken by YSR Government.
AP Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme – Benefits
- The cabinet has decided that all the students who are studying in private, public schools and Intermediate are eligible for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 would encourage all the poor families to send their children to school
- The main objective of this scheme is to send children to school.
- It will kill child labor and educate the next coming generation of children.
- A Financial Assistance of Rs. 15,000/- will be given to all the mothers who send their children to schools.
- This student welfare scheme would promote education among children and reduce the dropout rate of students.
- There will be an increase in the literacy rate through this scheme.
- It would result in a higher education rate of children and would enable them to lead a life of dignity and honor.
Documents Required While Applying For Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- School Identity Card (as Proof of the child studying in the school)
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details (Mother)
- Address Proof
- Mother’s Passport Size Photos
- Name of School
- White Ration Card
Objective Of YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
Students who are studying in private and public schools can grab the benefits of the AP Amma Vodi Scheme. As per the latest news, CM YS Jagan had announced that they are going to provide INR 15,000 financial amounts through cheques. This Amma Vodi Yojana is to be implemented from 9th January 2020 to encourage parents, guardians that all their children must have an education in either private or public schools. As a result of this scheme, the government promotes education among the children and it will reduce the drop in our rate of the children.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Application Form 2020 (Private, Public Schools, Intermediate)
Based on the details of the applicant, the AP Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme will be implemented. Also, the Amma Vodi Application Form should be filled by the parent or guardian by attaching the required documents. Submit the filled application form to the nearest office or you can submit the online form through the official portal @ jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. Stick on to our Freshers Now page to get the latest updates.
|Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme – Important Links|
|AMMA VODI Mothers Payment Status – Children Provisionally Selected Status List Check Online With Aadhar Card | Check Child Details: Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Check Amma Vodi Scheme Eligible List: Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Download Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form: Click Here|
|To Check More Details On Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme: Click Here|
Amma Vodi Mothers Eligibility Status – Children Provisionally Selected Status Check
Note: Please contact your MEO for any type of corrections.
Amma Vodi Scheme – Frequently Asked Questions
How much amount will be provided through Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme?
Rs. 15,000 will be granted to the beneficiary Mother/ Guardian.
When will the Amma Vodi Scheme 1st Beneficiary List available?
AP State Government has released the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 1st Beneficiary List on 23rd December 2019.
From which date the Amma Vodi Scheme will be implemented?
The Amma Vodi Scheme is implemented on 9th January 2020.
Is Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form available?
Yes, you can download it from jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. Or you can get it from FreshersNow.Com.
When will Amma Vodi Final Eligible List released?
The final eligible mother list is released.