YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2020 – Online Application Form, Eligibility (ITI, Polytechnic, Degree Students), Check Payment Status: Jagananna Vasathi Deevena will be implemented from 24th February 2020. In this YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, the officials of the AP Government will give financial support to the students. Candidates those who are pursuing ITI, Polytechnic and Degree Courses can get different amount of Financial Support under this scheme. Go through this page to check all the details of YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2020. The direct link to apply for this scheme is attached below. And the link will be activated when the officials make the availability of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Application Form 2020.
Live Update: Jagananna Vasati Deevena program inaugurated by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 24th February 2020 in Vizianagaram by providing Rs 20,000 twice a year to students pursuing higher studies to meet their lodging and boarding expenses. Candidates can also check Payment Status, Final Status & Eligible list of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme from the below provided steps to know the eligible list.
Furthermore, the AP Education Department approved Rs. 2,300 Crores for the Financial Year. Candidates are good in study, but they didn’t have much amount of money to expand, then this scheme is very helpful for them. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena shall be credited into the respective account of the mother of the eligible student. In case of the demise or absence of the mother, the amount shall be credited to the account of the natural guardian of the student. The AP Education Government officials will offer INR 10,000 for ITI Students, Rs. 15,000 for Polytechnic Students, Rs. 20,000 for Degree Candidates every year through this Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2020 in AP and above courses per year to every eligible student for food and hostel expenses.
- 1 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2020 – Details
- 1.1 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Amount Release Dates – Installment Wise
- 1.2 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Eligibility Criteria 2020 | Beneficiaries
- 1.3 AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Notice
- 1.4 Process To Check Payment Status
- 1.5 Income Eligibility
- 1.6 Documents Necessary For Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Application Form
- 1.7 How To Apply For Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme in AP?
- 1.8 To Check Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme – Status & Eligible List
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2020 – Details
|Scheme Will Be Supervised By||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Name Of The Scheme||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena|
|Implemented By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Approval Of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme||27th November 2019|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||24th February 2020|
|Scheme Purpose||To Provide 100% fee reimbursement for SC, ST, OBC, minority, Kapus, EWS, disabled|
|Mode Of Application Form||Offline|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Amount Release Dates – Installment Wise
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|AP Amma Vodi Scheme|
|AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|AP Govt Jobs|
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Eligibility Criteria 2020 | Beneficiaries
(a) Eligible Students: The students under the following categories are eligible for
availing the Schemes.
i. All the students, pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, and Degree & above level courses in
Government/ Aided/ Private colleges, affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
ii. Day scholar students, students in College Attached Hostels (CAH) and
Department Attached Hostels (DAH).
iii. 75% of the aggregate attendance is mandatory for the release of scholarships.
(b) Ineligible Students: The students under the following categories are not eligible for
availing the Schemes.
i. Studying in Private Universities/ Deemed Universities.
ii. Pursuing Correspondence/ Distance education courses.
iii. Admitted under Management/ Spot Quota.
AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Notice
Process To Check Payment Status
Those who want to know their Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Payment Status, they can directly follow our instructions.
- Initially, you all have to visit the official site of the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) @ cfms.ap.gov.in.
- As you see the official home page like below, move to the Citizen Services Section.
- Now, you can check the Expenditure Links drop-down list.
- Select the link that shows you Bill Status.
- By clicking it, you will be again redirected to the new page —-> Citizen Bill Status.
- There, you have to enter your “Year” & “Bill Number” (As per SMS received to your mobile)
- By entering your details, you can receive your Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Payment Status that is pending or credited (amount).
★ To Check Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Payment Status: Click Here (Available Now)
- The total family annual income to be less than or equal to Rs.2.50 lakhs.
- The total landholding of the family to be less than 10.00 acres of wet or 25.00 acres of dry or 25.00 acres both wet and dry land together.
- No member of the family should be a government employee/ pensioner (all sanitary workers irrespective of their salary/ recruitment, are eligible. The Social
- No member of the family should own a four-wheeler (Taxies/ Tractors/ Autos are exempted).
- Welfare Department shall develop a robust & fool-proof system of certification of parents of the beneficiaries under the category of “Sanitary workers”).
- A family who owns no property or less than 1500 Sft of built-up area (Residential or Commercial) in urban areas is eligible.
- No member of the family should be an income tax payee.
Documents Necessary For Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Application Form
- Residential proof
- Admission documents
- Hostel fee payment papers
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- BPL and EWS certificate
- Bank account details
How To Apply For Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme in AP?
- Candidates can visit the official site @ ap.gov.in.
- There, you can check the latest news section.
- Over there, you all have to check the AP YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2020 details on the home page.
- After that, fill the online Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Application Form 2020.
- And then attach the required documents.
- Cross-check your details after submission.
- Download the form and then take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
To Apply For YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme in AP: Click Here
To Check Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme – Status & Eligible List
- To Know Your Secretariat Code: Click Here https://navasakam4.apcfss.in/KnowMySecretariat.do and then Click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports.
- There you have to select your “District Name” and then select your location and choose Rural Or Urban.
- After that, note your Secretariat Code.
- To know Eligible List, (https://navasakam1.apcfss.in/NavasakamJVDEligibleReport.do?key=GetEligiblePdf&sec_code=”Here, Enter Your Secretariat Code“).
- So that you can get a PDF with the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Eligible List.
If you have any queries against the YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme in AP, then you can leave your query in the below-mentioned section. Follow us on Freshers Now for the latest information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Eligible Courses for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
How much amount will be given through Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2020?
- For ITI students: Rs.10,000/- per year.
- For Other Courses: Rs.20,000/- per year.
- For Polytechnic Students: Rs.15,000/- per year.
For whom this Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme applicable?
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme is applicable for SC, ST, BC, minorities, Kapu, EBC, and differently-abled students. And also 100% fee reimbursement will be provided by AP Govt officials.