AP Panchayat Secretary Grade V Syllabus 2019 PDF | Download Exam Pattern: Good News!! The AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF is available here. So, all the applied candidates can download the AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 from the direct link attached at the end of the page. Additionally, the complete details of the AP Panchayat Secretary Selection Process 2019 and the AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2019 are furnished in the below sections. Go through them and get ready to take the Examination.
★★ Exam Syllabus ★★
- 1 AP Panchayat Secretary Grade V Syllabus 2019 – Details
AP Panchayat Secretary Grade V Syllabus 2019 – Details
|AP Panchayat Secretary Grade-V Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||Government of Andhra Pradesh, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary Grade-V (AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service)|
|Total Vacancies||7040 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Panchayat Secretary Selection Process 2019
Government of Andhra Pradesh, Panchayat Raj, and Rural Development Department will conduct some rounds as a part of the Selection Process. All the candidates who want to know the details of the AP Panchayat Secretary Selection Process 2019 must and should check this page. And, also, all the applied candidates must take the Written Exam Those who got qualified in that round will obtain the post of Panchayat Secretary Grade-V (AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service)
★ You Can Also Check: AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Notification ★
AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2019
All the candidates whoever applied for the Panchayat Secretary Grade-V Posts can happily check this section containing the information of AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2019. Here in the following table, the details of the Subject Names, type of examination, number of questions, the number of marks and the time duration of the exam are clearly known. Hence, candidates must prepare well for the Exam using this Exam Pattern and accordingly get ready to take the Examination which is going to be conducted soon by the officials of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department.
|Written Examination (Objective Type) – Subject Names||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Total Marks||150 Marks|
|Time Duration: 150 Minutes (Exam Paper-75 minutes)|
Note: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry a negative mark.
- The candidate has to choose a district of his/ her choice for appearing for the OMR based written examination.
- He/ she can accordingly indicate the order of preference of 3 districts among which he/ she will be allotted to one of the examination centers as per administrative convenience.
- However, the best effort will be made to accommodate the candidate in the 1st or 2nd choice districts.
Download AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF
All the aspirants whoever wants to score the highest in the Examination must get the Panchayat Secretary Grade-V (AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service) from the link provided below. Keep the AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 PDF and AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2019 along with you and start your preparation accordingly.
Part A: General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national and international importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
Part B: History, Economy, Geography, Politics
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/ 74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad center-state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and it is Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and legal implications/ problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through self-help grounds/ community-based organizations with a focus on weaker sections.
★ To Download AP Panchayat Secretary Grade V Syllabus 2019 PDF: Click Here ★
The above information regarding the AP Panchayat Secretary Grade V Syllabus 2019 is for your reference only. To get further details, candidates can visit the official web site of the Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department, Andhra Pradesh that is gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
Hope the given information is useful for all the aspirants. To get more updated information like this, come back to our website Freshers Now. Thank You!!!