Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 will be out soon. This is a good chance for the aspirants who are seeking for the Bank Jobs. Every year the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release Clerk Notification probably in the month of August. Through this recruitment, the officials will disclose thousands of job openings in various job openings. To know the details of the IBPS Clerk Job Openings 2018 can scroll down this page. For the convenience of the candidates, we will provide the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 notification when it is available.
- 1 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Details
- 1.2 IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification
- 1.3 IBPS Clerk Participating Organizations 2018
- 1.4 IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification Educational Qualification
- 1.5 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Age Details
- 1.6 IBPS Clerk 2018 Vacancies Selection Process
- 1.7 IBPS Clerk 2018 Job Openings Salary Details
- 1.8 IBPS Clerk Notification 2018 Application Fee
- 1.9 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Online Registration Process
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to make their career bright they can grab this chance of applying for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants can directly apply by going to the official website. Or can use the direct link to apply for the IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification. Candidates whose dream to join the any of the banks under the IBPS as the Clerk can go through this information thoroughly. the contenders who are applying for the IBPS Clerk 2018 Vacancies have to wait for some time for the official announcement. Every year the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will take the responsibility of conducting the exam for the candidates to fill the vacant positions in Banks.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
The candidates who are applying for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 have to meet the exact age criteria as mentioned in the notification. The Minimum age limit is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years. The age relaxation will be different for each category. To check the age relaxation details the aspirants can visit the official IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification. Coming to the educational qualification the aspirants who had possessed a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a university recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply. The candidates should have good computer knowledge and should be proficient in the official language of the State/ UT.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification
As we all know that most of the aspirants are showing interest in the Bank Jobs. So the competition level is in high peaks. To be the first one to get the IBPS Clerk Job 2018 the applicants have to prepare well. For the applied candidates the officials will conduct the selection process which consists of various rounds such as Written Test and Personal Interview. The written test will be in two phases that is Prelims and Mains. Only the candidates who cleared the preliminary Exam will be allowed to give the Mains Exam. To perform well in the exam on our website we are providing the required IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2018 and IBPS Clerk Previous Papers. So refer the material and be ready to give the exam. To attend the exam the aspirants have to carry the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018 along with them.
The aspirants have to wait for some time for the IBPS Clerk Notification 2018. When the officials released the aspirants can check the recruitment details from this page. For the sake of the applicants, we will update the official www.ibps.in 2018 Notification in the beneath of this article. Candidates can also check the IBPS Clerk Result 2018 from our website.
IBPS Clerk Participating Organizations 2018
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification Educational Qualification
Aspirants who possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Age Details
The Minimum age limit is 20 years and the Maximum age limit is 28 years. And the Age Relaxation for SC/ ST, OBC, Persons With Disabilities is 5 years, 3 years and 10 years respectively.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Vacancies Selection Process
The candidates who registered for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerk) have to face undergo the following rounds of the selection process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
You Can Also Check: ★ IBPS Recruitment
IBPS Clerk 2018 Job Openings Salary Details
Contenders who got selected for the Clerk position will get the pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2018 Application Fee
The application fee varies from category to category. Every candidate has to pay the Application Fee/ Intimation charges who are applying for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018. SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates have to pay the Rs.100/- as the application fee and all other candidates have to pay Rs.600/- as the application fee.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Online Registration Process
- First, the candidates have to go to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection @ www.ibps.in.
- On the left side of the home page click on the “CWE Clerk” tab.
- To open the online application form click on the “Apply Online CEW Clerk” link.
- A page will appear on the screen.
- The new candidates have to register first with the basic details.
- Now the Registration Number and Password will generate on the screen.
- Then continue with the application process by giving the required details and upload the Photograph and Signature as per the instructions.
- By checking all the particulars the aspirants have to click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Pay the fee as per the category in the online mode.
- After successful submission take a printout of the application form for the later use.
We hope the details about the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 are quite enough for the candidates. For latest updates be in touch with our website www.freshersnow.com.