Launch Your Engineering Career At Cyient..!! Cyient recruiters are soon inviting 2019 Batch Freshers through the Mega Cyient Off Campus Drive 2019. So, all the job seekers are exploring for the Cyient Off Campus 2019 Drive can check this page. Moreover, the last date for the Cyient Off Campus Drive Online Registration is 6th January 2019. Observe the Online Registration Link which is inserted to the bottom of this page.
Enhance your career with clearly the complete Cyient Recruitment process. Furthermore, candidates after the Online Registration you can attempt the Online Assessment on 11th January 2019. From this page, you can know the Cyient Eligibility Criteria 2019, Selection Process, Online Registration for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2019 and many more.
Cyient Off Campus 2019 Drive – Overview
|Name of the Company||Cyient|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2019 Batch|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||INR 3.25 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||6th January 2019|
|Off Campus – Online Test Date||11th January 2019|
Cyient Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Final-year students pursuing BE/ B.Tech and ME/ M.Tech with a consistent academic record of 60% or more
- Batch: 2019 passed out graduates
- No active backlogs at the time of taking the online assessment
- Eligible streams are – Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical & Instrumentation,
Aeronautical/ Aerostructures, Civil, Computer Science/ IT, Telecommunications.
Cyient Selection Process 2019
- Last Date To Apply: 6th January 2019 @ 12 Noon
- Online Assessment – 11th January 2019
- Technical Interview – 21st January 2019 – 28th February 2019
- HR Interview – 21st January 2019 – 28th February 2019
- Letter of Intent & Pre-Joining Training for B.E/ B.Tech – March/ June 2019
- Offer Letter – July 2019
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Cyient Limited provides geospatial, engineering design, information technology (IT) solutions, and data analytic services in India and internationally. Furthermore, the company operates in three segments: Utilities, Geospatial and Communications; Manufacturing and Industrial Products; and Design Led Manufacturing.
It offers engineering services, such as mechanical engineering, plant engineering, aftermarket, manufacturing engineering, embedded software and electronic, engineering application software development, electrical engineering, rail signaling and electrification, semiconductor design services, and intellectual property and allied services.
Terms & Conditions
- All selected BE/ B. Tech candidates must participate in pre-joining training at Cyient’s identified nodal centers.
- Training sessions will be delivered by Cyient-approved trainers.
- Selected candidates are requested to pay the prescribed training fee of Rs. 36,000, as applicable, prior to the commencement of the training, and must obtain a valid fee receipt.
- Our nodal centers will monitor the behavior and discipline of the candidates undergoing pre-joining training. Any indiscipline observed will lead to action deem fit.
- Cyient reserves the right to determine the final test center and work location as per the business requirement.
- The amount invested in training will be reimbursed after the candidate joins Cyient.
- No fee is to be paid until the candidate receives the letter of intent from Cyient for pre-joining training.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
★ For BE/ B.Tech: Candidates selected in the interview process are asked to participate in a paid pre-joining training. The pre-joining training fee will be reimbursed once a candidate joins Cyient. Our selection criteria are based on aggregate training records, as described below:
- Candidates who earn 80% and above during the pre-joining training will qualify to join Cyient
- Candidates who earn less than 70% during the pre-joining training will be ineligible to join Cyient
- Aspirants who earn 70% to 79% during the pre-joining training must take remedial classes and appear for re-examination. Failing to secure a minimum of 80% in re-examination will lead to disqualification
★ For ME/ M.Tech: There is no pre-joining training process.
- Candidates must carry the latest passport size photocopies.
- Latest updated Resume.
- Furthermore, the certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof.
Online Registration Link For Cyient Off Campus 2019 Drive: Register Now
We hope that all the 2019 Batch Freshers will definitely be benefited with the above Cyient Off Campus 2019 information. So, soon after referring to this article, you can attempt the Selection Process. Furthermore, keep in touch with us on Freshers Now for the exciting updates.