Today we are here to share the pretty information about Google Interview Questions 2018. In this article, we have shared a plenty of Interview Questions and answers for both the Freshers and Experienced candidates. As per the latest news, an enormous number of people are finding for Technical and HR Interview Questions. The given Google Interview Questions with Answers is frequently asked in the Interview of Google. People who have been looking for the Interview Questions and Answers for Google can make use of this post by checking the entire data. For the convenience of the contenders here in this article, we have arranged all the linked details.
- 1 Google Interview Questions 2018
- 1.1 Google Interview Questions 2018 Details
- 1.2 Google Interview Questions 2018
- 1.3 Google Interview Questions 2018 For Freshers
- 1.4 Google Interview Questions 2018 For Experienced
Google Interview Questions 2018
We are providing the usually asked Google Interview Questions on this page. Along with this, we have given a bunch of information like Google Interview Questions for Freshers, Interview Questions for Experienced, Coding Interview Questions, HR Interview Questions and Technical Interview Questions etc. Refer this entire article, very carefully before attending for the Google Recruitment 2018. At the Interview Process, all the aspirants need to face a very heavy competition so keep it in mind and start your preparation soon with the help of given Google Mock Tests And Online Test of google. As per the terms of the Google, the selected candidates in interview round will be called to work with their organization.
Google Interview Questions 2018 Details
|Name Of The Company|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates|
|Job Location||Across India|
Google Interview Questions 2018
Candidates who belong to Google Off Campus 2018 can check the Interview Questions of Google from the below sections. We all know that there is a different interview question for freshers and experienced candidates. Freshers have to face some basic questions as well all experienced contenders need to face a depth questions. The interviewer will test the minimum skills of candidates whether they will be flexible for the particular job or not. Hence, the complicated Google Coding Interview Questions will be asked by the interviewer so be careful and prepare according to the Google Interview Questions.
Google Interview Questions 2018 For Freshers
The fresher candidate have to clear both the Technical and HR round
Google Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Java Language Interview Questions For Freshers:
- What is the purpose of the Runtime class?
- How many types of memory areas are allocated by JVM?
- What is a platform?
- What gives Java its ‘write once and run anywhere’ nature?
- Is delete, next, main, exit or null keyword in java?
- What is a constructor?
- Why main method is static?
- What is Inheritance?
- What is composition?
- Can we override the overloaded method?
- What is the difference between static binding and dynamic binding?
- What is a package?
- Can there be any abstract method without abstract class?
- What is marker interface?
- What is the difference between final, finally and finalize?
C Language Interview Questions For Freshers:
- What is C language?
- Who is the father of C language?
- What are the key features or characteristics of C language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- Describe C standards?
- Which level is C language belonging to?
- What is Macro? Why do we use a macro?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- Describe history of C programming language
- C language has been developed in which language?
- What is embedded C?
- What is the difference between top down approach and bottom up approach in
- programming languages?
- Is C language case sensitive?
Google HR Interview Questions 2018 For Freshers
- Tell us about yourself
- Tell us your strengths and weaknesses
- Explain about your short term goals as well as long-term goals
- What is your life goal
- Why should you choose this stream in BE. Tech
- Why do you think this company is a good fit for you?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- What is your salary expectation?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for us?
- Do you have any questions for us, our company?
Google Interview Questions 2018 For Experienced
All the experienced candidates need to prepare well because you have to face many questions from the interviewer.
Google Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
HTML Interview Questions For Experience:
- What is XHTML? Are ASP.NET Pages compliant with XHTML?
- Does ViewState affect performance? What is the ideal size of a ViewState? How can you compress a ViewState?
- How do you secure your configuration files to be accessed remotely by unauthorized users?
- What is Cross Page Posting? How is it done?
- What happens when you change the web.config file at runtime?
- How does Application Pools work in IIS 6.0?
- What is IDE’s provided by Microsoft for C# development?
- Give an example of using the sealed class in C#?
- What is the difference between “constant” and “read only” variables in C#?
- How is the exception handling done in C#?
- What are the uses of delegates in C#?
- What is the difference between CType and Direct cast in C#?
- How to check whether hash table contains specific key in C#?
Linux Interview Questions For Experienced Candidates:
- What is LD_LIBRARY_PATH?
- What does Sar provide?
- How can you enhance the security of password file?
- What is the difference between Cron and Anacron?
- What shell does a Linux Administrator assign to a POP3 mail-only account?
- Explain /proc filesystem?
- Which command would you use if you want to remove the password assigned to a group?
- What is a partial backup?
- What is an INODE?
- Which backup strategy only backs up files that have changed since the last full backup?
- What does firewall do?
Google HR Interview Questions For Experience
- Are not you overqualified for this position?
- Tell me something about our company.
- Why did you resign from your previous job?
- May I contact your present employer for a reference?
- What changes would you make if you came on board?
- Looking back on your last position, have you done your best work?
- Looking back, what would you do differently in your life?
The above given Google Interview Questions for both experienced and freshers gives a clear picture of the competition level. Freshers Jobs is the right place for the people to find out all the exact details.