Google Verbal Ability / English Language Questions and Answers with Explanation: Good news to the students who are eagerly waiting for good job opportunities. In this page, we have listed the sample Google Verbal Ability Questions and Answers with Solutions. We are providing a golden opportunity to the job aspirants by listing Google Verbal Ability Questions and Answers. Therefore, applicants can take a look at the provided information.
By practicing Google Verbal Ability Questions and Answers For Freshers (2018, 2019 and 2020), job seekers can gain some basic knowledge such as exam pattern, the difficulty level of the questions may ask. Candidates should note that these are the Google model questions. No one can provide the exact questions. Because questions may vary from test to test.
- 1 Practice Google English Questions and Answers with Solutions
- 1.1 Google Verbal Ability Questions and Answers For Freshers (2018, 2019 and 2020) Batches
- 1.2 SET – II
- 1.3 Google Verbal Ability Questions and Answers PDF
Practice Google English Questions and Answers with Solutions
Number of Questions: 5 Questions
|Topics||Questions asked( Approximately)|
|Fill in the Blanks||2-4 Questions|
|Idioms and Phrases||2-5 Questions|
|Sentence Improvement||1-3 Questions|
|Para Completion||2-3 Questions|
|Joining Sentences||1-4 Questions|
In addition to them, you should cover the following topics such as sentence correction, prefix & suffix, odd numbers, plural forms, spelling mistakes, spotting errors, identifying mistakes in the sentence, jumbling words, prepositions, tenses etc. Because we can’t assume the exact paper, it may differ. So applicants should take care of the Verbal Ability section because the English language is very important in order to place in MNC’s like Google. Therefore, for the benefit of students, we have gathered the Google Verbal Ability Questions and Answers with Explanation.
Google Verbal Ability Questions and Answers For Freshers (2018, 2019 and 2020) Batches
Generally, every professional student goal is securing a good job in MNC like Google. In order to fulfill his/her dream should do hard work. For those type of candidates, this page helps a lot by providing the sample Google Verbal Ability Questions and Answers with Solutions. Google is a very prestigious company in a world, just assume that if you place in Google. It’s not that much easy but possible by choosing a good learning platform like this page in order to prepare Google Verbal Ability Questions and Answers.
Directions (Q 1 – 2): Choose the exact Synonyms of the following words
Answer – D. Revoke
Explanation: Rescind – revoke, cancel, or repeal (a law, order, or agreement).
Answer – C. Prominent
Explanation: Salient – most noticeable or important.
Directions (Q.3 – 5): Choose the option which when used to start a sentence combines both the below sentences in one.
3. Any change in oil prices has knock-on effects on almost every sector such as food, manufacturing, transport, and infrastructure. Such has been the nature of the Indian economy.
I. The nature of the
II. Oil pricing has to be
III. Effects on every sector
A. I, III
B. II, III
Answer – D. I
Explanation: The nature of the Indian economy is such that any change in oil prices has knock-on effects on almost every sector such as food, manufacturing, transport, and infrastructure.
4. India is in a transitive phase of implementing pollution standard norms. That makes it imperative for India to look at introducing efficient ways of transportation.
I. While phasing out
II. Given that India is
III. For efficient ways of
B. II, III
D. I, II
Answer – C. II
Given that India is in a transitive phase of implementing pollution standard norms, it is imperative for India to look at introducing efficient ways of transportation.
5. You cannot choose to act neutrally in a situation of injustice. It’ll imply that you have chosen the side of the oppressor.
I. If in a situation
II. If you are acting
III. The side of the oppressor
A. I, II
B. II, III
C. I, III
Answer – A. I, II
If you are acting neutrally in a situation of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.
SET – II
Questions (Q. 1 – 2) Choose the correct option in order to Fill in the Blanks
1. Against this___________, it may be valid to ask if giving the nod to the___________and then making an about-turn were no more than political manoeuvres on the part of the Centre.
A. compassionate, jettison
B. backdrop, ordinance
C. Clement, prejudice
D. nonconformism, abandon
Answer – B. backdrop, ordinance
Explanation: backdrop – a painted cloth hung at the back of a theatre stage as part of the scenery.ordinance – an authoritative order.
2. Closer to the admission season, it came out with a___________order___________85% of medical seats for State Board students.
A. disunity, ruination,
B. spearhead, shuck
C. controversial, earmarking
D. forbearing, perniciousness
Answer – C. controversial, earmarking
Explanation: controversial – giving rise or likely to give rise to controversy or public disagreement.
earmarking – designate (funds or resources) for a particular purpose.
Directions (Q. 3 – 5) Sentence Correction
3. The Chinese hold lapsed on Monday, and have it not raised an objection, the resolution designating Azhar a terrorist would have been passed automatically.
A. had this not raised an objection
B. had it not raised an objection
C. has it not raised an objection
D. have it not raise an objection
Answer – B. had it not raised an objection
had it not raised an objection
4. We are hoping that over the next quarter or two, keeping in mind that the government has also reduce the small savings rate, that the MCLR calculation will now throw up more transmission.
A. has also reduced the small savings
B. has also reduced the small savings
C. have also reduced the small savings
D. has also reduced the small saving
Answer – B. has also reduced the small savings
has also reduced the small savings
5. Indian exporters, especially from the employment oriented engineering (sector), suffering due to high cost production, with the situation aggravated by (government-imposed) restrictions on imports on steel, the basic raw material.
A. suffers due to high-cost production
B. suffers due to the high cost of production
C. suffer due to the high cost of productions
D. suffer due to the high cost of production
Answer – D. suffer due to the high cost of production
suffer due to the high cost of production
Google Verbal Ability Questions and Answers PDF
To Download Google Verbal Ability Questions and Answers in PDF – Click Here
We hope job aspirants who are searching for Google Verbal Ability Questions and Answers with Explanation have got the required information from this page. You can follow our page www.freshersnow.com. for latest job updates and other placement related information.Thank You.