Hexaware Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with Explanation: Download the Hexaware Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers PDF and then start preparing for the Hexaware Placement Test. As we have provided the Hexaware Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with Explanation, it will be very easy for you to start preparing with the given Hexaware Logical Reasoning Questions with Solutions. We have provided this Hexaware Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers PDF based on the inputs from the candidates who had already appeared for the Hexaware Placement Test.
Hexaware Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers For Freshers
Number of Questions: 20 Questions
Time Limit: 20 Mins
|Topics||Questions asked (Approximately)|
|Coding and Decoding||2-5 Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning||2-4 Questions|
|Blood Relations||2-4 Questions|
|Series Completion||2-4 Questions|
|Symbols and Notations||1-2 Questions|
|Statements and Arguments||3-5 Questions|
|Decision Making||2-3 Questions|
|Critical Reasoning||3-4 Questions|
Hexaware Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers
1. Choose the number which is different from the remaining.
Answer – D. 343
Remaining numbers are a square number
2. Choose the word which is different from the remaining.
Answer – C. Minerva
All except Minerva are half-human creatures
Where Minerva is a goddess.
3. Choose the word which is different from the remaining.
Answer – B. Sailor
All except Sailor, the rest of the members need raw material to work on.
4. Choose the word which is different from the remaining.
Answer – C. Red
All of the rest are shades of red
5. Choose the word which is different from the remaining.
Answer – A. Volcano
All except Volcano, rest of all are parts of the earth.
6. Showing a photograph X said, ” She is my mother’s mother’s son’s daughter “. How is the person in the photograph related to X?
Answer – A. Cousin
X’s mother’s mother’s son is X’s uncle.
Therefore, X’s uncle’s daughter is X’s cousin.
7. A woman introduces a man as the son of the brother of her mother. How is the man related to the women?
Answer – D. Cousin
Brother of mother – uncle
Therefore, Uncle’s son – Cousin.
8. Looking at a portrait of a man, Swaroop said, “His mother is the wife of my father’s son. Brothers and sisters, I have none.” At whose portrait was Swaroop looking?
A. His uncle
B. His son
C. His cousin
D. His nephew
Answer – B. His son
Since Swaroop has no brother or sister
So he is his father’s only son.
Now, wife of my father’s son –> my wife.
So, Swaroop’s wife is the man’s mother or the man is Swaroop’s son.
9. Pointing to a photograph Swapna says, “He is the son of the only son of my grandfather.” How is the man in the photograph related to Swapna?
Answer – A. Brother
The man in the photograph is the son of the only son of Swapna’s grandfather
So, the man is the son of Swapna’s father.
Hence, the man is the brother of Swapna.
10. If the day before yesterday was Tuesday, When will Saturday be?
D. Day after tomorrow
Answer – D. Day after tomorrow
Today is Thursday the day after tomorrow will be Saturday
11. Sundhar remembers that his mother’s birthday is after fifteenth but before eighteenth of April whereas his sister Radhika remembers that her mother’s birthday is after sixteenth but before the nineteenth of April. On which day in April is Sundhar’s mother’s birthday?
Answer – B. 17th
According to Sundhar = 16, 17 are possible dates.
According to Radhika 17, 18 are possible dates
Hence, 17 is common in both cases. 17th of April
12. If the MOTHER is written as NNUGFQ in a certain code, then how is BORDER written in that code?
Answer – B. CNSCFQ
According to the analysis, the sequence is
+1, -1, +1, -1, +1, -1
Therefore, BORDER = CNSCFQ
13. If in a certain code CLEAR is written as WNUYH then in the same code how PEARL is written?
Answer – D. JUYHN
First writes the opposites like A = Z, B = Y, C= X
Then shift the code by -1
PEARL = KVZIO
Now, – 1 of KVZIO = JUYHN
14. If in a certain code CRYSTAL is written as DTJSXFR then in the same code how QUANTUM is written?
Answer – C. RWDNXZS
According to the analysis
This pattern follow +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6 keeping the fourth letter constant
Then QUA N TUM = RWD N XZS.
15. Elated: Despondent:: Enlightened: ?
Answer – B. Ignorant
Elated is the opposite of despondent
Similarly, Enlightened is the opposite of ignorant.
16. Optimist: Cheerful:: Pessimist:?
Answer – A. Gloomy
An optimist is a person whose outlook is cheerful.
As well as, A pessimist is a person whose outlook is gloomy.
17. Careful: cautious:: Boastful:?
Answer – D. Arrogant
Careful and cautious are synonyms.
Therefore, Boastful and arrogant are also synonyms.
18. Pride: Lion:: Shoal:?
Answer – C. Fish
A group of lions is called a pride.
Similarly, A group of fishes swims in a shoal.
19. Oar: Rowboat:: Foot:?
Answer – B. Skateboard
An oar puts a rowboat into motion.
Hence, A foot puts a skateboard into motion.
20. Exercise: Gym:: Eating:?
Answer – A. Restaurant
A gym is a place where people exercise.
Similarly, A restaurant is a place where people eat.
Hexaware Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers PDF
|Hexaware Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers – Important Links|
|To Download Hexaware Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers PDF||Click Here|
Freshers Now will be a single destination where you can get updates on all IT Companies Placement Papers. Also, bookmark us by Ctrl + D.
|★ Join Freshers Now Social Media Channels:||Click Here|