Mindtree Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers For Freshers 2018, 2019 & 2020 Batches: No more worries for the students who are facing difficulty in Reasoning section. Because we had given the Mindtree Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers. First of all, practice well in order to crack the exam easily. Moreover, you will know the difficulty level of questions by taking these sample Mindtree Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with Explanation as a reference from this article.
Mindtree Reasoning Questions and Answers with Solutions
Well, Reasoning section is very important for any placement exam. So, be careful while solving each and every question don’t be negligent. Job Aspirants should note that these are sample Mindtree Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers but not an exact one. Because questions may vary from test to test. We advise candidates to test yourself, how strong you were in answering the questions from Reasoning section by preparing Mindtree Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers along with Solutions, Explanation.
Mindtree Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with Explanation
Number of Questions: 24 Questions
Time Limit: 35 Mins
You Can Also Check: Mindtree Syllabus
|Topics||Questions asked (Approximately)|
|Coding and Decoding||2-3 Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning||2-4 Questions|
|Blood Relations||2-5 Questions|
|Series Completion||2-4 Questions|
|Symbols and Notations||2-5 Questions|
|Statements and Arguments||3-5 Questions|
|Decision Making||2-5 Questions|
|Critical Reasoning||2-4 Questions|
In order to secure maximum marks in the placement exam, you should learn the rest of the topics present in the Reasoning section. Many students have a goal to place in an MNC’s like Mindtree. You can fulfill your dream by gathering Mindtree Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers For Freshers (2018, 2019 & 2020 Batches) from this post. Mindtree is one of the most popular companies in the world. To Place in that, you should have talent along with skills. Therefore, kindly improve your skills by solving Mindtree Logical Questions from this section.
Mindtree Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers Along with Solutions, Explanation
Mindtree is providing excellent job opportunities to the people for talented candidates. The services of Mindtree are IT consultancy, Digital, Enterprise Software, Research & Development. In any Examination, Reasoning will play a crucial role. Therefore, kindly go through Mindtree Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers along with Explanation, Solutions. Moreover, we have also provided Mindtree Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers in PDF format. So, you can happily download at free of cost from this page.
1. If in a certain code CLEVER is written as SDWDMB then in the same code how DECODE is written?
Answer – D. FCPBFC
Write the word in reverse order and then follow +1, -1, +1, -1 and so on
2. If in a certain code MANGO is written as LBLIL then in the same code how MONKS is written?
Answer – C. LPLMP
If you observe that, -1, +1, -2, +2, -3 pattern follows
3. If in a certain code QUICK is written as HCICB then in the same code how PLASTIC is written?
Answer – D. GCAJBIC
write a respective number of the English alphabets
P (16) L(12) A(1) S(19) T(20) I(9) C(3)
Now add these numbers, P = 7, L = 3, A = 1, S = 1 +9 = 10, T = 2, I = 9 and C = 3
Now write the respective letter
4. If in a certain code REGISTER is written as ERIGTSRE then in the same code how PRACTICE is written?
Answer – D. RPCAITEC
PRACTICE = PR AC TICE now reverse the pairs like RPCAITEC
5. If in a certain code CRYSTAL is written as DTJSXFR then in the same code how QUANTUM is written?
Answer – A. RWDNXZS
Please observe, pattern follow +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6 keeping the fourth letter constant
6. Sumit is 8th rank ahead of Ravi in a class of 45. If Ravi rank from the bottom is 19th then find the rank of Sumanth from the beginning?
Answer – C. 19
A number of students between SumanRavind Ravi are 7.
The number of students after Ravi is 18th.
So rank of Sumanth from beginning = 45 – 7 – 18 – 1 (Ravi) = 19th
7. In a row of 21 boys when Akash has shifted four places to the right, he becomes 12th from the left end. What was the Akash earlier position from the right end
Answer – D. 14
After shifting – 11 students (Akash) 9 students
Before shifting – 7 students (Akash) 13 students
8. Praveen is 10 ranks above Nitish who ranks 26th in the class of 45. What is Praveen rank in the class from the beginning?
Answer – C. 16
Final arrangement => 15 students (Praveen) 9 students (Nitish)
9. A number of students are standing in a row facing north is such a way that a particular student is nineteenth from both the ends. So, find the number of students in the class.
Answer – C. 37
(18 students) particular student (18 students) = 18+18+1 = 37
10. If Avinash finds that he is fourteenth from the left end and 7 from the right end, then how many boys must be added to the line such that there are 30 boys in the line?
Answer – B. 10
13 boys (Avinash) 6 boys = 20 boys so the number of boys to be added = 10
11. If X ranks seventh in the class. Y is tenth from the last. If Z is fifth after X and just in the middle of X and Y, then how many students are there in the class?
Answer – A. 26
(6 students) X (4 Students) Z (4 students) Y (9 students) = 26
12. In a row of students facing north, Sumanth is 8th to the left of Prasanth, who is 12th from the right end. Madhav is 13th from the left end and third to the right of the Sumanth. Find the total no of students in the row?
Answer – B. 29
Row = 12+8 = 20th from the right end
R = 13-3 = 10th from the left end
N = 20+10 – 1 = 29
13. In a row of children facing North Vinod is 12th from left. When shifted to his right by four places, he becomes 18th from the right end of the row. How many children in the row?
Answer – A. 33
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 V
13 14 15 V(16)
16+18 – 1 = 33
14. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
Answer – D. Ayurveda
All except Ayurveda are names of holy scriptures, the four Vedas.
Where Ayurveda is a branch of medicine
15. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
Answer – C. Oil
All except Oil are products obtained from milk.
16. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
Answer – B. Director
All except Director spend money.
17. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
Answer – D. Calendar
All others are parts of a calendar.
18. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
Answer – D. Fox
All except Fox are domestic animals
where the fox is a wild animal.
19. Haiku: Poem:: Fable:?
Answer – A. Story
Haiku is a type of poem
Fable is a type of story
20. King: Cobra:: Monarch:?
Answer – D. Butterfly
King is a type of Cobra
Monarch is a type of butterfly
21. Linen: Flax::? : Cotton
Answer – C. Denim
Linen is a fabric made from flax.
Denim is a fabric made from cotton
22. Median: Highway::Net:?
Answer – D. Court
Median divides a highway
The net divides a court
23. Zambia:? :: Spain: Madrid
Answer – A. Lusaka
Madrid is the capital city of Spain
Lusaka is a capital city of Zambia
24. Footwear: Leather:: Apparel:?
Answer – C. Cloth
Footwear is made up of Leather
Apparel is made up of Cloth
Mindtree Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers PDF
To Download Mindtree Reasoning Questions and Answers in PDF – Click Here
We shared all the information about Mindtree Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with Explanation. Hope it is useful. Similarly, if you are willing to check more other updates regarding placements you can follow our page Freshers Now. Thank You!!!