RRB Group D General Intelligence Questions and Answers PDF Download: Candidates who are preparing for the RRB Group D Exam, they can check this article. Here we have provided RRB Group D General Intelligence Questions and Answers in PDF format. Aspirant can download the RRB Group D General Intelligence Questions and Answers from this page and prepare well for the exam. RRB Group D Exam contains 30 General Intelligence Multiple Choice Questions. So, candidates must practice RRB Group D General Intelligence Mock Test to score maximum marks in the examination. To make it easy for the aspirants at the below of this page we have given a link to download the RRB Group D General Intelligence Q & A PDF for free of cost. Without any delay get the PDF from this page and start your preparation now onwards.
★ ★ You Can Also Check ★ ★
RRB Group D General Intelligence Questions and Answers
1) Y is in the East of X which is in the North of Z. If P is in the South of Z, then in which direction of Y, is P?
D) None of these
2) The average age of husband, wife, and their child 3 years ago was 27 years and that of wife and the child 5 years ago was 20 years. The present age of the husband is:
A) 50 years
B) 40 years
C) 35 years
D) None of the options
3) P and Q are brothers of R. Q is son of S and T. S is the daughter of U. A is the father-in-law of T. B is son of U. What is the relationship of Q to B?
C) Maternal Uncle
D) Paternal Aunt
4) A woman says to a man that you are the only son of my father-in-law. How is that man related to lady?
5) 583 : 293 : : 488 : ?
6) 25: 37: : 49: ?
7) Four usual dice are thrown on the ground. The total of numbers on the top faces of these four dice is 13 as the top faces showed 4, 3, 1 and 5 respectively. What is the total of the faces touching the ground?
D) Cannot be determined
8) Which of the following will strengthen the following statement? “The farmers will again grow cotton next year due to the increased price of cotton yarn.”
A) Govt plans to increase subsidy on cash crops including cotton.
B) There is a high alert in entire Europe due to terrorist threats.
C) Alternative cash crops are evergreen and unaffected by an economic slowdown.
D) Govt is planning to import more cotton from abroad.
9) In the given series below, certain trend is being followed in each term. Find the next term in the series which follows the same trend.
10) 12 ÷ 2 – 6 × 3 + 8 = 16.
A) ÷ and +
B) – and +
C) × and +
D) ÷ and ×
11) Square: Cube.
A) Triangle: Prism
B) Line: Cylinder
C) Circle: Sphere
D) Sphere: Earth
12) If ‘R’ stands for ‘–‘, ‘A’ stands for ‘+’, ‘B’ stands for ‘÷’ and ‘C’ stands for ‘×’, then what is the value of the given equation? (BODMAS rule will not be applicable).
25 A 37 C 2 B 4 R 1 = ?
13) If in a certain language FASHION is coded as FOIHSAN, how is PROBLEM coded in that code?
14) In the question given below, select the one which is different from the other three responses
15) If in a certain code ROPE is coded as 6821, CHAIR is coded as 73456 what will be the code for CRAPE?
16) Should girls play boys’sports?
A) No, Girls have their rights and can choose if they want to play sports with boys or not.
B) No, Males are stronger and more aggressive in general, meaning females are more likely to be injured when playing on all-male teams.
C) Yes, Safety is first for girls they can get hurt.
D) Yes, Sports were created for women and men, girls, and boys. Women maybe a little more delicate then men, but if they want to play a sport, then they have to be prepared.
17) If Ram studies, he will pass his exam. Ram fails the exam. Which of the following statements is true?
A) Ram studied for the exam
B) Ram did not study for the exam
C) Ram may or may not have studied for the exam
D) None of these
18) Here are some words translated from an artificial language. myncabel means saddle horse conowir means trail ride cabelalma means horse blanket Which word could mean “horse ride”?
19) Arrange the given words Alphabetical Order and choose the one that comes first.
20) In a row of thirty five children, M is fifteenth from the right end and there are ten children between M and R. What is R’s position from the left end of the row?
D) Data inadequate
21) Arrange the given words in alphabetical order and choose the one that comes at the second place
22) Reentry occurs when a person leaves his or her social system for a period of time and then returns. Which situation below best describes Reentry?
A) When he is offered a better paying position, Jacob leaves the restaurant he manages to manage a new restaurant on the other side of town.
B) Catherine is spending her junior year of college studying abroad in France.
C) Malcolm is readjusting to civilian life after two years of overseas military service.
D) After several miserable months, Sharon decides that she can no longer share an apartment with her roommate Hilary.
23) Question: The last Sunday of March 2006 fell on which date?
I – The first Sunday of that month fell on 5th.
II – The last day of that month was Friday.
A) I alone is sufficient while II alone is not sufficient
B) II alone is sufficient while I alone is not sufficient
C) Either I or II is sufficient
D) Neither I nor II is sufficient
24) A F Z U G L T _
Find the next letter in the above-given letter series?
25) Statements: Population increase coupled with depleting resources is going to be the scenario of many developing countries in days to come.
I – The population of developing countries will not continue to increase in future.
II – It will be very difficult for the governments of developing countries to provide its people decent quality of life.
A) Only conclusion I follows
B) Only conclusion II follows
C) Either I or II follows
D) Both I and II follow
26) An Informal Gathering occurs when a group of people gets together in a casual, relaxed manner. Which situation below is the best example of an Informal Gathering?
A) The book club meets on the first Thursday evening of every month
B) After finding out about his promotion, Jeremy and a few coworkers decide to go out for a quick drink after work
C) Mary sends out 25 invitations for the bridal shower she is giving for her sister
D) Whenever she eats at the Mexican restaurant, Clara seems to run into Peter
27)’Rhythm of eyes’ city name in India?
28) Ravi is 7 ranks ahead of Sumit in a class of 39. If Sumit’s rank is seventeenth from the last, what is Ravi’s rank from the start?
29) In dictionary, which word comes fourth in arrangement?
30) Mrs. Jansen recently moved to Arizona. She wants to fill her new backyard with flowering plants. Although she is an experienced gardener, she isn’t very well-versed in what plants will do well in the Arizona climate. Also, there is a big tree in her backyard making for shady conditions and she isn’t sure what plants will thrive without much direct sunlight. Her favorite gardening catalog offers several backyard seed packages. Which one should Mrs. Jansen choose?
A) The Rainbow Collection is ideal for North-east gardens. It includes a variety of colorful perennials that thrive in cool, moist conditions.
B) The Treehouse Collection will provide lush green plants with delicate colorful flowers that thrive in shady and partially shady locations.
C) The Greenhouse Collection will blossom year after year if planted in brightly lit locations and watered regularly.
D) The Oasis Collection includes a variety of perennials that thrive in dry climates and bright sunlight.
RRB Group D General Intelligence Questions & Answers PDF Download Link
To Download RRB Group D General Intelligence Questions and Answers PDF – Click Here
RRB Group D General Intelligence Questions and Answers – FAQ’s
Where Can I get the RRB Group D General Intelligence Questions and Answers?
Candidates can download the RRB Group D General Intelligence Questions and Answers PDF easily from our website Freshers Now.
How many General Intelligence Questions will be asked in the RRB Group D Exam?
RRB Group D Exam contains 30 General Intelligence Questions.
What is the total time duration of the RRB Group D Exam?
The total time duration of the RRB Group D Exam will be 90 minutes for (General candidates) and 120 minutes for (PWD Candidates.)
In which mode RRB Group D Exam going to be conducted?
RRB Group D Exam going to be conducted in online mode.