RRB Group D Reasoning Questions and Answers PDF Download: For the candidates who had applied for the RRB Group D Exam 2020, we have provided the RRB Group D Reasoning Questions and Answers PDF. The provided RRB Group D Reasoning Questions and Answers will cover all important concepts that help to qualify in the RRB Group D Exam 2020. There will be 30 Reasoning questions in the RRB Group D Exam 2020. So applicants have to clear the RRB Group D Exam with a decent score to get eligible for further rounds in the RRB Group D Selection Process. And you can consider them as mock tests to examine your level of knowledge.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|RRB Group D Admit Card||RRB Group D Syllabus|
|RRB 2020 (A To Z)||RRB Group D Previous Question Papers|
|RRB Group D General Awareness and Current Affairs Questions & Answers||RRB Recruitment|
|RRB Group D Mathematics Questions And Answers|
RRB Group D Reasoning Questions and Answers
Check out a few Reasoning model questions regarding the RRB Group D Exam 2020. With the frequent practice of these questions, you can easily manage the stipulated time.
1) Elephant: Flock::
a) Audience: Theater
b) Shark: School
c) Whale: Herd
d) Fish: Shoal
2) As the alphabet is related to letters, similarly necklace is related to what?
3) P was twice as old as Q before 8 years. After 8 years, the ratio of the ages of P and Q will be 4:3. What is the age of P now?
a) 32 Years
b) 24 Years
4) Which one of the set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it?
5) Arrange the following words as per order in the dictionary.
1. Stilt 2. Stifle 3. Stink 4. Stingy
6)PON, RQP, TSR, VUT, ?
A) XWV, ZYX
B) WUY, YXZ
C) UWV, ZXY
7) Pointing to a girl, Veeru said,”She is daughter of my only son’s mother’s husband.” How is the girl related to Veeru?
9) In a certain Language, Fire is coded as GJSF. What will be the last letter of the code word for COAL?
10) Amal had a brother Anil. Amal is the son of Chandra. Dhruv is Chandra’s father. In terms of relationship, what is Anil to Dhruv?
11) Rearrange the following jumbled sentences to make a meaningful one:
A) school today as I
B) to go to the
C) not in a mood
D) have my birthday today
12) BXE, DVI, FTL, HRO
d None of these
13) The ‘A’ state government has chalked out a plan for the underdeveloped ‘B’ district where 66% of the funds will be placed in the hands of a committee of local representatives.
Courses of action:
I. The ‘A’ state government should decide guidelines and norms for the functioning of the committee.
II. Other state governments may follow similar plans if directed by the Central government.
A. If only II follows
B. If neither I nor II follows
C. If only I follow
D. If either I or II follows
14) Calm : Cool :: Refined : ?
15) Input: news 61 below 77 after round 98 sound element 83 64
Step 1: 61 news below 77 after round 98 sound element 83 64
Step 2: 61 83 news below 77 after round 98 sound element 64
Step 3: 61 83 after news below 77 round 98 sound element 64
Step 4: 61 83 after element news below 77 round 98 sound 64
Step 5: 61 83 after element 77 news below round 98 sound 64
Step 6: 61 83 after element 77 below news round 98 sound 64
Step 7: 61 83 after element 77 below news round sound 98 64
Step 8: 61 83 after element 77 below news round sound 64 98
And step 8 is the last step of the above input. As per the rules followed in the above step, find out the appropriate step for the given output.
INPUT: emit random 23 violence 19 speaker 39 expert 33 award 28
Q) Which of the following would be at the ninth position from the left end in step 6?
16) 8 persons – A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H were born in different years viz. 1945, 1956, 1961, 1973, 1978, 1989, 1996 and 2007 but not necessarily in the same order. It is assumed that all of them were born on the same date of different years. All the age calculations are done assuming the present year as 2018. D was born in an odd number year. The difference between the present age of D and G is 5. Only 3 people were born between G and E. The present age of H is twice the present age of B. The number of people born between E and B is the same as the number of people born between E and A. C was born in one of the years before A.
Q) What is the difference between the ages of D and C?
17) Riya goes 30 km towards North from a fixed point, then after turning to her right she goes 15 km. After this, she goes 30 km after turning to her right. How far and in what direction is she from her starting point?
18)Team A has scored more goals than Team B, Team C has scored fewer goals than Team B, Team A has scored fewer goals than Team C.If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
19) A family consists of six members Priya, Qureshi, Raj, Xavi, Yusuf and Zain. Qureshi is the son of Raj but Raj is not the mother of Qureshi. Priya and Raj are a married couple. Yusuf is the brother of Raj. Xavi is the daughter of Priya. Zain is the brother of Priya. How many children does Priya have?
20) P5QR, P4QS, P3QT, _____, P1QV
21) Statement: A severe drought is reported in many states of the country.
Courses of action;
I. The government should immediately provide financial assistance to the people of the affected states.
II. The government should immediately send food, water, and fodder to the affected states to save people and livestock.
a)Either I or II follows
b)Neither I nor II follows
c)Only I follows
d)Only II follows
22)Which word does not belong to others?
23) There are five friends. They are standing in a row facing south. Jayesh is to the immediate right of Alok. Pramod is between Bhagat and Subodh. Subodh is between Jayesh and Pramod.
Q)Who is at the extreme left end?
d)None of the above
24) The following questions are based on the information given below:
1. There is a cuboid whose dimensions are 4 x 3 x 3 cm.
2. The opposite faces of dimensions 4 x 3 are colored yellow.
3. The opposite faces of other dimensions 4 x 3 are colored red.
4. The opposite faces of dimensions 3 x 3 are colored green.
5. Now the cuboid is cut into small cubes of side 1 cm.
Q) How many small cubes will have only one face colored?
25) By how many degrees does the minute hand move in the same time, in which the
hour hand move by 18 degrees?
b) 276 degree
c) 196 degree
d) 168 degree
26) If 7th February of 2006 is Saturday, 24th April 2006 comes on which day?
27)Insomnia is to Lead as Minamata is to……
28) If the 2nd half of an English alphabet is written in the reverse sequence, which will be the 6th letter at right from the 18th letter from left?
29) 3 3, 9, 27, 81……
30)A girl counted in the following way on the fingers of her left hand: She started by calling the thumb 1, the index finger 2, middle finger 3, ring finger 4, little finger 5 and then reversed direction calling the ring finger 6, middle finger 7 and so on. She counted up to 1994. She ends counting on which finger?
c) Middle finger
RRB Group D Reasoning Question & Answers PDF
To download the RRB Group D Reasoning Question & Answers PDF: Click Here
We hope the given information about the RRB Group D Reasoning Question and Answers is useful. And you can also go through all the Reasoning Question and Answers in topics wise on our website @ Freshersnow.com.
RRB Group D Reasoning Question and Answers – Frequently Asked Questions
How many questions will be asked in the RRB Group D Reasoning section?
There will be 30 questions in the RRB Group D Reasoning section.
Will all questions are Objective type Questions in the RRB Group D Reasoning section?
Yes, all questions will be Objective Type Questions in the RRB Group D Reasoning section.
Where can I download the RRB Group D Reasoning Question and Answers for free?
All candidates can download the RRB Group D Reasoning Question and Answers for free in PDF format on our website @ Freshersnow.com.
How much time will be provided to solve RRB Group D Reasoning Questions?
There is no particular time limit to solve the RRB Group D Reasoning Questions but within 90 minutes of total duration, you need to complete Reasoning questions in 20 to 25 minutes.