Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive For Freshers (2018, 2019 and 2020 Batch pass Outs). If you are a fresher and seeking for the good opportunity in the IT Sector then this Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive is the perfect opportunity to start your career. Every year the Accenture is hiring the freshers for various vacancies across India. BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, Any Graduates are eligible to apply for this drive.
Freshers who had recently completed their education can proceed with the Accenture Off Campus 2020 Application Process. Before that check the eligibility details, Accenture selection process, skills, documents required and registration process from this page. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided Accenture registration link.
- 1 Accenture Off Campus 2020
- 1.1 Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For Accenture Off Campus 2020
- 1.3 Skills Required For Accenture Off Campus 2020
- 1.4 Accenture Selection Process 2020
- 1.5 Accenture Test Pattern 2020
- 1.6 Documents Required For Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive
- 1.7 Accenture Off Campus 2020 Registration Process
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions
Accenture Off Campus 2020
Accenture invites applications from the dynamic and eligible candidates for various positions. Nowadays most of the candidates are choosing IT Jobs as the career option. In order to help them, we are providing the Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive details on this page. We know most of the candidates are not able to get the apply link. By keeping that in mind we are providing a direct link in the bottom of this page.
Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive Details
|Name of the Company||Accenture|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Pass outs|
|Job Location||Across India|
In the above table, we have furnished the complete details about the Accenture Company in an understandable manner. Basically, the Accenture pick the candidates who are with good communication skills. Apart from this, all the applicants have to undergo the selection process which conducts by the company people. The candidates have to clear the Online Aptitude Test first.
★ You Can Also Check ★
Eligibility Criteria For Accenture Off Campus 2020
Before going ahead to apply for Accenture Off Campus 2020 the candidates have to check the eligibility criteria compulsory. If any of the aspirants applied without meeting these criteria those applications will be rejected.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA students CS/ IT/ Circuit branches graduated in the academic year of 2018, 2019 and 2020 Batch are eligible.
- An aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- A maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
Skills Required For Accenture Off Campus 2020
- Good understanding of C, Java, Core Java concepts.
- Must have excellent verbal and oral communication skills with the email etiquette.
- Agree to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Able to relocate to any location in India.
- Ability to work creatively.
- Should have a desire to work on any information system.
- Have problem-solving skills by understanding the bug.
Accenture Selection Process 2020
Every year the company conducts the recruitment process to recruit the eligible candidates. In the process of the selection, the candidates have to give the Online Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview. In the Online Aptitude Test, the aspirants have to answer various questions of Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal, Reasoning etc. Each section carries the different number of questions for different marks. Generally, the Accenture conduct the Online test through the AMCAT.
To perform well in the online test the aspirants can use pretty information like the syllabus and the placement papers from our website. Our team tried their best to collect the information and equipped in one place. We suggest the aspirants have a glance at the useful stuff and crack the Accenture Off Campus 2020 easily. Later on, clearing the online test the aspirants have to face the Technical and Interview rounds. Answer all the questions confidently and get the job in Accenture. The company offers pretty good salary package and extra benefits for the selected candidates.
Accenture Test Pattern 2020
AMCAT Test Pattern For Accenture
- Here we are specifying the Accenture Test Pattern based on AMCAT.
- The Test consists of questions from the various sections like Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability.
- Each section consists of 25 questions each.
- The time duration to complete the Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning is 35 Minutes each and the Verbal Ability is for 25 minutes.
- The paper comprises of 75 questions.
- The total exam is for 95 minutes.
Merit Trac Test Pattern For Accenture
This Merit Trac pattern repose of questions from various subjects as follows,
- 20 Questions from Analytical Aptitude and the candidates have to answer these questions in 30 minutes.
- Candidates have to solve 20 Verbal Ability questions within 20 minutes.
- 15 Questions will be from attention to the details and have to complete in 20 minutes.
- The total exam consists of 55 questions and the time duration is 1 Hour.
The Overall Accenture Online Test will be moderate to difficult. So the applicants have to concentrate on their preparation.
Documents Required For Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive
While appearing for the Accenture Off Campus the candidates have to carry the following documents.
- Must carry the latest passport size photocopies.
- Latest updated Resume.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof.
Accenture Off Campus 2020 Registration Process
To help and guide the candidates in the registration process we have provided some of the steps in the below section.
- At first, visit the official website of Accenture that is accenture.com.
- Scroll down the home page and check for the “Careers” link.
- A page display on the screen.
- A search box appears on the page.
- Enter the job title and proceed to search.
- The current openings will appear on the screen.
- Select the suitable job as per your interest and apply for it.
- Fill all the details and submit the form before the last date.
- Take a print for the future reference.
To Apply For Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive: Click Here
After referring all the applications the officials will send an Email to attend for the drive. So the contenders have to take a print out by of the page by using the Ctrl+P. Candidates have to carry this call letter along with them to have an entrance for the Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive. Hope all the freshers can use this information and apply for the off-campus drive. For more updates visit our website freshersnow.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Accenture Off Campus 2020?
To apply for the Accenture Off Campus, you have to check the officil site @ https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers or Freshersnow.com.
Does FreshersNow provides Accenture Off Campus 2020 Alerts?
Yes, FreshersNow provides Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive Alerts continuously.
What is the Accenture Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.