Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2020 @ wipro.com – Digital Workspace Service Desk Program For Graduates, Eligibility, Registrations (Open): Our Freshers Now team provided the latest Wipro Digital Workspace Service Desk Program for 2020 Batch Freshers. Only BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc Economics Qualified Candidates are eligible to apply for the Wipro DWSD 2020. In the below sections, we have provided the Wipro DWSD Selection Process, Wipro DWSD Eligibility, Service Agreement, Stipend, and other details. So, go ahead and check them. Also, we have attached the direct Wipro DWSD Registration link. Thus, all the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the DWSD Digital Workspace Service Desk Program 2020 launched by Wipro.
- 1 Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2020 – Information
- 2 About Digital Workspace Service Desk (DWSD)
- 3 Wipro DWSD Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 4 Year of Passing
- 5 Wipro DWSD Selection Process 2020
- 6 Job Description
- 7 Service Agreement
- 8 Stipend
- 9 Apply For Digital Workspace Service Desk Program
- 10 Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2020 – Information
|Name of the Company||Wipro|
|Qualification||BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc Economics|
|Year Of Passing||2020 Batch Pass Outs|
|Program Name||Digital Workspace Service Desk Program (DWSD 2020)|
|Industry||IT Consultancy/ IT Software|
★ You Can Also Check ★
About Digital Workspace Service Desk (DWSD)
Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in the EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Wipro DWSD Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
Year of Passing
- 2020 Batch Freshers can only apply for the Wipro DWSD 2020.
- B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, B.Sc economics Only
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Wipro DWSD Selection Process 2020
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/ restrict any candidate’s participation, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of the Wipro DWSD 2020.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop, and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat, and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/ Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Willing to work in a 24×7 environment (Rotational shifts/ 5 Days a week).
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months.
- 1st-year STIPEND – 15,488 per month
- 2nd-year STIPEND – 17,553 per month
- 3rd-year STIPEND – 19,618 per month
Apply For Digital Workspace Service Desk Program
Well, all the eligible candidates can apply for the Wipro DWSD Program through the link provided below. Check all the details of the Wipro Digital Workspace Service Desk Program 2020 and then click on the below link. Fill your Personal Details, Address Details, Educational Details, Additional Details, Accept the Declaration and then click on Register button. Now, download the application form if required.
For More Details of Wipro DWSD 2020: Click Here
To Register For Wipro Digital Workspace Service Desk Program: Click Here (Link Is Active Now)
Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2020?
Candidates from BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics 2020 YOP can only apply for Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2020.
What is Wipro DWSD 2020 Selection Process?
Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
What is the service agreement for Digital Workspace Service Desk Program?
After joining, all the candidates should sign a servie agreement for the Digital Workspace Service Desk Program for 36 months.
How to apply for Wipro DWSD 2020?
Candidates can visit the official site @ https://careers.wipro.com/dwsd or freshersnow.com to apply for the Wipro DWSD 2020.