Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2021 @ wipro.com – Digital Workspace Service Desk Program For Graduates, Eligibility, Registrations (Open): Our Freshers Now team provided the latest Wipro Digital Workspace Service Desk Program for 2021 Batch Freshers. Only BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc Economics Qualified Candidates are eligible to apply for the Wipro DWSD 2021. In the below sections, we have provided the Wipro DWSD Selection Process, Wipro DWSD Eligibility, Service Agreement, Stipend, and other details. So, go ahead and check them. Also, we have attached the direct Wipro DWSD Registration link. Thus, all the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the DWSD Digital Workspace Service Desk Program 2021 launched by Wipro.
- 1 Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2021 – Information
- 2 About Digital Workspace Service Desk (DWSD)
- 3 Wipro DWSD Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 4 Wipro DWSD Selection Process 2021
- 5 Job Description
- 6 Service Agreement
- 7 Stipend
- 8 Apply For Digital Workspace Service Desk Program
- 9 Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2021 – Information
|Name of the Company||Wipro|
|Qualification||BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc Economics|
|Year Of Passing||2021 Batch Pass Outs|
|Program Name||Digital Workspace Service Desk Program (DWSD 2021)|
|Industry||IT Consultancy/ IT Software|
About Digital Workspace Service Desk (DWSD)
Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program that offers B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in the EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Wipro DWSD Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Admission into the EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
Note: 10th, 12th & UG aggregate percentage should be the sum total of marks obtained against the maximum marks in all subjects in all semesters. Selective subjects or marks on the mark sheet should not be considered to calculate the aggregate percentage.
Year of Passing
- 2021 ONLY
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in the Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of Graduation.
- B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, B.Sc economics Only
- No MBA
- Only full-time courses. No Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree. Graduation should be recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of the selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Wipro DWSD Selection Process 2021
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/ restrict any candidate’s participation, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of the Wipro DWSD 2021.
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop, and answering support queries via phone, email, chat, and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/ Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, requests, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/ 5 Days a week).
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months.
- 1st-year Stipend – 15000 BASE + 488 ESI per month
- 2nd-year Stipend – 17000 BASE + 553 ESI per month
- 3rd-year Stipend – 19000 BASE + 618 ESI per month
Apply For Digital Workspace Service Desk Program
Well, all the eligible candidates can apply for the Wipro DWSD Program through the link provided below. Check all the details of the Wipro Digital Workspace Service Desk Program 2021 and then click on the below link. Fill in your Personal Details, Address Details, Educational Details, Additional Details, Accept the Declaration and then click on the Register button. Now, download the application form if required.
|Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|For More Details of Wipro DWSD 2021||Click Here|
|To Register For Wipro Digital Workspace Service Desk Program||Click Here (Link Is Active Now)|
Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2021?
Candidates from BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics 2021 YOP can only apply for Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2021.
What is Wipro DWSD 2021 Selection Process?
Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
What is the service agreement for Digital Workspace Service Desk Program?
After joining, all the candidates should sign a service agreement for the Digital Workspace Service Desk Program for 36 months.
How to apply for Wipro DWSD 2021?
Candidates can visit the official site @ https://careers.wipro.com/dwsd or freshersnow.com to apply for the Wipro DWSD 2021.