TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022 for 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch Freshers | Registrations (Open): TCS is going to hire only the BCA, B.Sc, B.Voc Graduates through the TCS Online Assessment Test i.e. TCS Smart Hiring Drive. So, all the eligible and interested freshers should start applying for the TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022 through the direct link provided to the end of this page. The exciting world of the IT Industry in TCS is hiring Smart B.Sc, BCA, B.Voc Graduates from 2022, 2021, 2020 Batch Year of Passing.
★★ Free TCS NQT Mock Tests ★★
★★ TCS NQT Placement Papers ★★
Also, to explore the world of digital opportunities with TCS, they decided to invite bright minds across the country. The scheduled Online Test Date is to be announced. Note that the application form for the TCS Off Campus Drive For 2022, 2021, 2020 Batch Passouts should be submitted before the end date. So, utilize this wonderful opportunity and know the latest updates of the TCS Jobs For BCA, B.Sc, B.Voc Freshers, the TCS Eligibility Criteria, and the Selection Process, Test Pattern.
TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Company||TCS|
|Year Of Passing||2022, 2021, 2020 Batch|
|Qualification||Full-time Graduates from BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem, and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT|
|Drive Name||TCS Smart Hiring Drive|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Interview Date||Will be Announced Post Test Results|
|Job Location||PAN India|
About TCS Smart Hiring for Year of Passing 2020, 2021 & 2022
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for BCA, B. Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B.Voc in CS/ IT from the year of passing 2020, 2021 & 2022. Students who perform exceptionally during our TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program. This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a holistic and global IT career for you.
TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS/ IT from 2020, 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing are eligible. Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can also be part of the test if they have a full-time graduation
2. Percentage: Students should have a CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII/ and the above-mentioned graduation streams
3. Backlogs/ Arrears/ ATKT for YoP 2022: Only students from the Year of Passing 2022 are allowed 1 active backlog at the time of appearing for the exam. This backlog should be cleared within the stipulated time duration to be eligible for TCS Smart Hiring. Students from Year of Passing 2021 and 2020 should have completed the course with no pending backlogs
4. Gap/ Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years
5. Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
Note: TCS will be conducting eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication-related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers/ any hiring related communication from unofficial e-mail IDs like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not request candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/ company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
TCS Smart Hiring Test Pattern 2022
Candidates can check the below table to know the TCS Smart Hiring Drive Test Pattern 2022 in detail.
Test provider: TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for the TCS Smart Hiring process
|Segment||No. of Questions||Time ( in minutes)|
|Total||80 Questions||120 Minutes|
How To Register for TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022?
- Step 1: Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here.
- Step 2: Register and apply for the TCS Smart Hiring process
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Step 3: Select your mode of the test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on “Apply”
- Step 4: To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive.’
|TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022 – Important Links|
|To Check Details For TCS Hiring Freshers – BCA, B.Sc, B.Voc Graduates||Click Here|
|To Register For TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022||Click Here|
We hope all the BCA, B.Sc, B.Voc Graduates gather the complete details of the TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022. Bookmark our page by Ctrl+D to get more exciting news. And still, if you want any updates regarding the TCS Off Campus Drive, then you can check our Freshers Now page.