TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021 @ tcs.com | Registration Link For 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch Freshers: The IT Giant Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS) is presenting 2019, 2020, 2021 Arts, Commerce & Science graduates their moment to shine through TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021. And the TCS BPS Test Date is 6th June 2021 (Sunday). Therefore, the applicants who want to apply for TCS BPS Drive 2021 can undergo the TCS BPS Registration Process by 23rd May 2021. Additionally from this post, aspirants can collect details like TCS BPS Eligibility, Test Pattern, TCS BPS Application Process. Also, for comfortable access for the candidates, we arranged a direct link to apply for TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021. To know more about TCS Smart Hiring for BPS (Business Process Services) keep visiting the next parts of the post.
★★ Free TCS NQT Mock Tests ★★
TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021 – Overview
|Drive Name||TCS BPS Hiring Drive|
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BBI, BAF, BMS, BBA, BBM, BSc, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm|
|Last Date To Register||23rd May 2021|
|Year Of Passing||2019, 2020, 2021 YOP|
|Test Date||6th June 2021 (Sunday)|
|Interview Date||Will be Announced Post-Test Results|
|Job Location||PAN India|
TCS BPS Important Dates
|Registration Closing Date||23rd May 2021|
|Test Date||6th June 2021 (Sunday)|
|Interview Date||Will be Announced Post Test Results|
About TCS BPS Drive 2021
For exciting career opportunities, the TCS BPS is opening its gates for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from 2019, 2020, and 2021 batch Freshers.
The main objective is to select the best talent in the country from 2019, 2020, and 2021 batch to enhance the growth plan of the organization through its Business Strategy and provide exceptional performers the opportunity to be part of the TCS’ fastest-growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) and Life Sciences in various enriching roles which helps to amplify the career growth.
TCS BPS Eligibility Criteria
- Full-time Graduates of B.Com, BA, BBI, BAF, BMS, BBA, BBM, BSc – IT/ CS/ General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year Of Passing aspirants can apply.
- Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing in the Exam (To be cleared within the Stipulated Duration of Time).
- Students should be between the age of 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process.
- And the aspirants’ overall gap in academics should not Exceed 2 Years.
- Students must not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification.
- Aspirants must be comfortable working in 24 x 7 work environments in the rotational night shifts depending upon the project requirements.
- TCS will do the Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If the candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, the TCS reserves every right not to proceed with the candidature.
The candidature for TCS BPS Hiring will be considered only after the completion of the below-mentioned steps:
- Registration in TCS Nextstep Portal (complete an application form and submit) by using this link https://nextstep.tcs.com.
- On successful registration, you should see a pop-up with your CT/DT Number.
- If the aspirants meet the eligibility criteria, they will receive further details about the Hall ticket and the TCS BPS Test.
- For any assistance, aspirants can write to our Helpdesk Team. Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alert! Please note that, Beware of fraudsters and fraudulent job offers.
TCS BPS Test Pattern
|Test Duration||120 Minutes|
|Test Sections (3)|
TCS Does Not
- Send job offers through free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and so on.
- Ask you to pay money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
- Appoint any agency/ agent/ company to advertise about the TCS Smart Hiring or conduct any employment Interviews or make offers for employment/benefits on its behalf.
Step Wise TCS BPS Application Process
- Initially, all the candidates should move on to the official site @ https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/.
- After that click on the “Register Now” Button.
- Now aspirants should choose the BPS (Business Process Services).
- After that, the new page with TCS BPS Application Form will be opened.
- And candidates should fill in all the details in the fields carefully.
- Also, upload all the necessary documents and submit them.
- At last, we suggest the students download and take a copy of the TCS BPS Application Form for further usage.
|TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021 – Important Links|
|To Know More Details About TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021||Click Here|
|To Apply for TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021||Click Here|
We anticipate the mentioned information regarding TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021 is useful. For more updates and the latest information keep visiting our web portal @ FreshersNow.Com regularly.
TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the TCS BPS Test Date?
The TCS BPS Test Date is on 6th June 2021 (Sunday).
How To Apply For TCS Smart Hiring for BPS 2021?
Aspirants can apply for TCS Smart Hiring for BPS 2021 by visiting the web portal @ https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/.
When I Will Receive My Hall Ticket?
The candidate will receive the Hall Ticket prior to the scheduled test date.
What will be My role in TCS BPS?
Candidates will be working with TCS’s global clients of different domains like Banking & Insurance, Travel, Tourism, and Hospitality, Pre-Sales, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Media and Information Sciences, Telecom.
Is TCS BPS a Full-time or Part-time?
The TCS BPS career opportunities are Full-time.
Does TCS Provide Accommodation to the Selected Aspirants?
At present, TCS is not providing any accommodation to candidates.
When the TCS BPS Interviews will be scheduled?
Our recruitment team will confirm the schedule of the interview after the successful clearance in the test.