TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 Drive for Freshers | Registrations (Open), Eligibility, Schedule @ tcs.com: The IT Giant Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS) is inviting you to take a first step in forging a fruitful partnership towards growth and transformational pursuits. The B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc Graduates can shine their career through this TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 Drive. And the TCS Ninja Hiring Test Date is from 12th September 2021 onwards. Hence, the 2022 YOP can apply for TCS Ninja Hiring Drive by undergoing the TCS Ninja Hiring Registration Process by 29th August 2021.
★★ Free TCS NQT Mock Tests ★★
In addition to this, aspirants can also collect the details like TCS Ninja Hiring Eligibility Criteria, TCS Ninja Test Pattern, TCS Ninja Application Process. In the end, for accurate access to the candidates, we attached a direct link to apply for TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 Drive for Freshers. To fetch more details on TCS Ninja Hiring for YoP 2022 keep visiting the next parts of the post.
TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 Drive – Overview
|Drive Name||TCS Ninja Hiring|
|Qualification||B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc|
|Last Date To Register||29th August 2021|
|Year Of Passing||2022 YOP|
|Test Date||12th September 2021 Onwards|
|Interview Date||To be announced post test results|
|Job Location||PAN India|
TCS Ninja 2021 – Important Dates
|Registration Closing Date||29th August 2021|
|Test Date||12th September 2021|
|Interview Date||To be announced post test results|
About TCS Ninja Hiring Drive 2021
Leading in the new normal has reinforced our global leadership position. It’s our privilege and pride to be acknowledged as a preferred partner of innovation and growth by our valued global customers. Likewise, we are proud to be the employer of choice among aspiring students. We are happy to be starting with the TCS Ninja Hiring for YoP 2022 – the disruptive democratized model that proved to be a game-changer for the entry-level talent ecosystem. We invite you to take a first step in forging a fruitful partnership towards growth and transformational pursuits.
- TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for the TCS Ninja hiring process.
TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation examination
- Gap/ Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Break-in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board/ University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part-Time/ Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Backlogs/ Arrears/ ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: UG/ PG Engineering Courses from B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university/ college are only eligible to apply
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- Communication-related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS does not send job offers/ any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/ company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
TCS Ninja Exam Pattern 2021
Step Wise TCS Ninja Application Process
- Open the TCS Next Step Portal @ https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/.
- Register and apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process.
- Scenario A: If you are a registered user, then log in and proceed to complete the application form. After submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Scenario B: If you are a new user, then click on Register Now, choose the category as “IT” and proceed to fill in the details. Submit the application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Select the model of the test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- To confirm the status, check the “Track Your Application”.
- The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”.
|TCS Ninja Hiring Drive 2021 – Important Links|
|To know more details about TCS Ninja Hiring Drive 2021||Click Here|
|To apply for TCS Ninja Hiring Drive 2021||Click Here (Available Now)|
TCS Ninja Hiring Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for TCS Ninja Hiring Drive?
Candidates of B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2022.
What is the last date to register for the TCS Ninja Hiring?
The last date to apply for TCS Ninja Hiring is 29th August 2021.
What is the difference between NQT & TCS Ninja Hiring?
TCS iON (NQT) is the Test Provider for the TCS Ninja Hiring Selection process. Students need to complete the TCS NextStep Application Process (Including Apply For Drive) to take part in Ninja Hiring.
How to apply for TCS Ninja Hiring 2021?
Candidates can visit the website of the TCS @ https://www.tcs.com/careers/TCSNinjaHiringYoP2022 to apply for the TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 Drive.
What is the TCS Ninja Test Date?
From 12th September 2021 Onwards, candidates can appear for the test.