Art and Culture Quiz contains various questions that are useful for every individual And Art and Culture Online Test helps the candidates to face various Competitive exams that play a prominent role in one’s career. So, in order to face that competitive exam, the students will be surfing the internet for Art and Culture GK Questions in various websites. Therefore, to help the aspirants here, in this article, we have given the complete Art and Culture GK Questions and Answers in a Quiz format. So, take the Online Test and improvement your knowledge.
Art and Culture Quiz helps the candidate to crack various competitive exams like UPSC-prelims, IAS-prelims, SSC, CDS, NDA, State Services, and Railways etc. Moreover, here, we have provided Art and Culture Online Test related to Art and Culture GK Questions. And it helps you to crack the competitive exams in an easy manner through which candidate can rate themselves individually.
Art and Culture Quiz Details
The Quiz consists of 25 questions which the individual should answer. Therefore, the time allotted for the quiz is 30 minutes in which the candidate need to complete the 25 questions on or before time. And the timer gets automatically closed if the time slot is done.
|Quiz Name||Art and Culture|
|Number of Questions||25|
|Exam Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
After submitting each question you will have the option save & next for navigating to the next question and previous option to go the previous Art and Culture GK Questions. Moreover, after completion of 25 questions click on the submit button. Meanwhile, the Marks is directly displayed on the screen. And, we have included the explanation for each Art and Culture Questions along with Answers. So, after taking the Art and Culture Quiz you can check immediately. Therefore, by going through this Art and Culture Online Test you can expect the level of presence and can Rate yourself.
About Art and Culture GK Questions
Culture plays a prominent role in the development of a nation. It represents the set of shared attitudes, values and goals. India has the world’s largest collections of songs, music, dance, folk traditions, paintings and writings known as the Intangible Culture Heritage(ICH).
The fields of Art and Culture like cultural heritage, ancient monuments, literary arts, visual arts, schemes, festivals and handicrafts of India maintain some comprehensive information. And various organizations involves in promotion and propagation of Indian Art and Culture.
Benefits of Practicing Art and Culture Quiz
There are various types of benefits by practicing these quiz. They are:
- All types of questions present. And the questions will be available at different levels like easy, medium, tough etc
- The timer is available at the topmost right corner. So, which helps you to know the time and the time which is remained to answer.
- For all the questions we have given a proper explanations
- There will be a status bar available which helps in making you know that the number of questions completed and the questions need to be answered.
- After submission of your exam, the marks are available through which you can rate yourself.
- Through this Quiz, you can understand better about each and every topic through the explanations provided.
- This Quiz is like a mock test which helps in building the confidence in individual careers.
- It provides a correct & apt explanation to each and every question.
Art and Culture Quiz Results
So, candidates can check the below list.
- The result is available after the submission of your quiz.
- The result available on screen
- Each and every question explanation is provided to evaluate yourself and to rectify your mistakes.
- By going through this quiz every candidate who is facing any competitive exam can face their exam easily and can improve the knowledge.
Therefore, we hope that all the candidates got a clear idea about the Art and Culture Quiz. Moreover, practice the online test by visiting our website. At the same time visit our site Freshersnow regularly.
Practice More GK Questions and Answers