Indian Parliament Quiz: Nowadays for every competitive exam there will be GK Quiz Questions. Indian Parliament is one of the toughest topics in General Knowledge. Moreover, to test the individual’s concentration toward the society many of the organizations are conducting the GK Test as a selection round. Every person should possess some knowledge of Indian Parliament. So, those who are cracking competitive exams for jobs need to take Indian Parliament Online Test. For that purpose, we have given the Indian Parliament GK Questions and Answers.
Before going to crack the competitive exams the individual usually comes forward and take the Indian Parliament Quiz. Also, improve your confidence level by taking the Indian Parliament Online Test. For participating the competitive exams you have to check Indian Parliament GK Questions and Answers. Therefore, check the objective questions on the parliament of India pdf, parliament questions and answers, gk questions on Indian parliament pdf, gk questions on Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha, objective questions on the parliament of India. Moreover, our Freshersnow.com team are conducting Indian parliament GK Quiz to crack the exams in an easy way with proper explanation. So, let’s go through it.
Indian Parliament Quiz Details
Therefore, check the below-given table properly.
|Quiz Name||Indian Parliament|
|Number of Questions||25|
|Exam Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
- The Indian Parliament Quiz consists of 25 questions which every individual have to answer.
- The time limit of the Indian Parliament Quiz is 30 Minutes. So, all the participants should clear the Indian Parliament Online Test before the time or to the exact time given.
About Indian Parliament GK Questions
The Parliament of India is a type of Bicameral. And, it consists of two houses Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha. Moreover, it was Founded on 26th January 1950 (68 years ago). So, which is Preceded by Constituent Assembly of India.
The Structure of the Indian Parliament has 790 seats with 245 Members of Rajya Sabha and 545 Members of Lok Sabha. So, the Rajya Sabha is of political groups where NDA is the majority (UPA), Whereas Lok Sabha with its political groups is also majority with NDA (UPA). So, the elections are held for selecting the best working candidates for governor and to the people of society. And the Rajya Sabha voting system is the single transferable vote. Whereas Lok Sabha voting system is First past the post, Rajya Sabha has conducted its last election on 21 July and 08 August 2017. Moreover, we have given the complete overview so check them.
Benefits of Practicing Indian Parliament GK MCQ
- The Indian Parliament Online Quiz program focuses on parts of the learning goal details that students might have overlooked.
- The student can answer without feeling bad about having a wrong answer as can happen in a class.
- Students can retake a practice Indian Parliament Online Test as many times as they want to improve their score and knowledge.
- Teachers can analyze in what areas students are successful and in what areas they have demonstrated learning gaps.
- Teachers do not lose time in going around the classroom physically checking in homework.
- Moreover, retake of test for students helps allot in improving their Indian Parliament GK Knowledge.
Indian Parliament GK Quiz Results
Results will be in the format of point and marks. The number of questions attempted correctly and their Grades. So, we have given the clear explanation for each Indian Parliament GK Questions at the end. Also, we have given the Indian Parliament GK Questions and Answers. Moreover, the additional information will be provided for cracking the bits easily. Therefore, take a look at our website freshersnow.com.
Practice More GK Questions and Answers
|★ Join Freshers Now Social Media Channels:||Click Here|