KIMS Walkin Drive For IP Billing Department in Hyderabad: Aspirants who are willing to attend for KIMS Walkin can go through this page. On this page, all the candidates can find complete details regarding KIMS Walkin Drive. The Recruiters of KIMS have decided to conduct KIMS Walkin in Hyderabad for the role of Fresher In the IP Billing Department. KIMS Walkin Interview is conducted from 7th to 9th November 2020. Moreover, any graduated Freshers have the eligibility to attend. So, interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the KIMS Walkin Drive For IP Billing Department
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
KIMS Walkin – Overview
|Role||Freshers In IP Billing Department|
|Salary||Not Yet Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Functional Area||Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit|
|Industry Type||Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Category||Walkins in India|
KIMS Walkin Drive – Job Description
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies.
- Issue and post bills, receipts, and invoices.
- Check the validity of debit accounts.
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments.
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
KIMS Walkin For Freshers In IP Billing Department – Job Qualification
- Candidate must have good typing speed between 25 to 30 wpm
- Aspirants must Fluent In English, Hindi, Telugu
- Interested Candidates can come for a Direct Walkin
- Spot Offers can be issued
- Immediate joiners can be considered.
KIMS Walkin Time & Venue
- Walkin Date: 7th to 9th November 2020
- Walkin Time: 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Walkin Venue: Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, 1-8-31/1, Minister Road, Krishna Nagar Colony, Begumpet, Secunderabad, Telangana – 500 003
- Contact Person: Mohan
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
KIMS Company Profile
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences is a Multi-disciplined Hospital focusing emphasis on patient care. Established with international standards and cutting edge, KIMS is managed by a group of highly qualified Doctors and HealthCare Professionals. KIMS has state of the art technology with 50 Super Speciality Departments, each headed by an expert specialist with an excellent professional record.
Documents Required for KIMS Walkin
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the KIMS Walkin for verification purposes.
- Aspirants should have recent passport size photocopies.
- All the applicants should carry the Latest updated Resume.
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
Want to know more information about IT Jobs, Walkins, visit our website FreshersNow.Com. If you have any other queries, then comment in the below section. So that we will respond to you with the latest details. Bookmark our website and get daily notifications.