Aspirants who are interested to work in OSB India Private Limited here is good news for them. OSB India is conducting walkin Interview on 30th September 2019 in Bangalore for the role of Financial Analyst. Candidates of Graduate degree in Finance/ Commerce with MBA (Finance) are eligible for the OSB India Walkin Drive 2019 in Bangalore. Freshers, as well as candidates who have 1-year experience in the related field, is preferable. OSB India is a good opportunity for those who are interested to work for Financial Analyst jobs. And also, those who are searching for Jobs in Bangalore. Competitors who are interested to participate can check this entire page for more details regarding OSB India Walkin Drive 2019.
- 1 OSB India Walkin Drive In Bangalore 2019 – Details
OSB India Walkin Drive In Bangalore 2019 – Details
|Company Name||OSB India Private Limited|
|Qualification||Graduate degree in Finance/ Commerce with MBA (Finance)|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 LPA|
|Functional Area||Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
Provides a high standard of service to the Client and its subsidiaries about finance-related matters
- Responsible for preparing daily reconciliations and reporting age-wise analysis.
- Reporting on money market deals for treasury
- Hands-on Treasury reporting and treasury instruments
- To assist in the preparation of regulatory returns for the Bank as well as for subsidiaries
- Perform roll-forward of regulatory returns within a timeline.
- To respond promptly and efficiently to queries/ad-hoc request from head office,
- subsidiaries and other departments relating to finance-related matters.
- Deal with audit queries (Both internal & external).
- Ensures the timely communication of information to colleagues and line management.
- Undertakes any other duties, commensurate with grade and job title, requested by
- Supervisor/Line Manager or above.
- Responsible for preparing month-end Journals for the treasury
- Responsible for preparing policy and procedure
Required Skills, competencies:
- Reliability and integrity
- Smart appearance with a confident, mature attitude
- A concern for quality, accuracy, and attention to detail
- The ability to co-operate and work effectively as part of a team
- The ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good administration skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner
- A common-sense approach with the capacity to use initiative within guidelines
- The computer is literate with good word processing and spreadsheet skills. The ability to
- learn internal computer systems
- Basic documentation skill
- Basic knowledge on the calculation of the Bank ratios
- UG: Graduate degree in Finance/ Commerce with MBA (Finance)
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Company Profile – OSB India Private Limited
One Savings Bank plc floated on the London Stock Exchange main market on 5 June 2014. The Group, which is headquartered in Chatham, Kent, is a specialist lending and retail savings group serving the UK, Jersey, and Guernsey, and is authorized by the PRA, part of the Bank of England, and regulated by the FCA. OSB India is an offshore subsidiary of OneSavings Bank Group plc., the UK based Challenger Bank.
Particulars Of OSB India Walkin Drive 2019
- Walk-In Dates: 30th September 2019
- Interview Timings: 11 AM Onwards
- Recruiter Name: Ranjith
Venue Of OSB India Walkin Interview 2019
Salarpuria Magnifica OSBI No.18,
10th Floor, Dooravani Nagar,
Near Tin Factory, (Beside HP Petrol Bunk),
Old Madras Road, Bangalore – 560016.
Required Documents For OSB India Walkin Interview
- Bring all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies
- Latest updated Resume and Passport size photos
- Carry any Government Certified ID Proof
To get frequent updates of OSB India Walkin Interview please visit our Freshers Now page on a daily basis.