Intelenet Global Services Walkin Drive In Hyderabad On 24th November 2020: The company Intelenet has announced the latest job vacancies for the Technical/ Process Trainer Roles. Interested job aspirants can look at the below section for Intelenet Global Freshers Jobs in Hyderabad details. Presently the Intelenet Global Walkin Drive is planned to conduct on 24th November 2020. Moreover, Diploma/ Any Graduated candidates with 0 – 4 Years of experience can apply for Intelenet Global Services Walkin in Hyderabad. So, interested and eligible candidates can attend for Intelenet Global Services Walkin Interview.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Intelenet Global Services Walkin – Overview
|Company Name||Intelenet Global Services Private Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ Diploma|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Technical/ Process Trainer|
|Pay Scale||INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 PA|
|Type Of Industry||BPO Jobs, Call Centre, ITES|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
- Inbound voice process-Banking domain
- Rotational shifts, Rotational week off.
- 6 days a week
- Work location is Kukatpally (KPHB)
JD for RBL Banking Process
- Open Positions – 150
- Package : For Freshers : 14,000 CTC + Incentives + Shift allowance MAX (3000/-)
- For Experienced: up to 16,500 CTC + Incentives + Shift allowance Max (3000/-) ( Minimum 10 months experience is needed on papers ).
- Designation: Customer Support Associate.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
- Minimum 12th/Graduate.
- Good with English, Telugu, Hindi (20)
- Good with English, Malayalam, Hindi/Telugu (30)
- Good with English, Hindi/ Telugu, Tamil (60)
- Good with English, Kannada, Telugu/Hindi (40)
- Good Customer Handling Skills. Willingness to help customers
- Having a basic knowledge of Customer Service.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information, and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Intelenet Global Services Walkin Details
- Walkin Date: 24th November 2020
- Walkin Time: 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Walkin Venue: Teleperformance, NSL Centrum Mall, 2nd Floor, Lift Lobby-2, Plot No-1062 & 1063, Phase 5, KPHB Colony, Opp road to Forum mall Lane, Hyderabad – 500072.
- Contact Person: Dheeraj Singh
Intelenet Global Services Company Profile
The company offers contact middle, exchange preparing, fund & bookkeeping, HRO, and IT to companies within the UK, US, Australia, and India. Sponsored by The Blackstone Gather, a Private Equity player, Intelenet could be a 55,000 individuals organization spread over 70 sweatshops over North & Central America, UK, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and the Center East; supporting 110+ clients in over 50 languages. The CEO Bhupinder Singh heads the firm, and Susir Kumar serves as the Official Chairman.
Documents Required For Intelenet Global Services Walkin
Candidates need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Intelenet Global Services Walkin for verification purposes.
- Candidates should have to bring all xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
- Aspirants should have recent passport size photocopies
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
- All the applicants should carry the Latest updated Resume
Check the details provided relating to the Intelenet Global Walkin In Hyderabad. I Hope, the candidates will utilize this opportunity and attend the walk in on the scheduled date and time. For more details, follow our website FreshersNow.Com.