Texas Review Walkin In Hyderabad For Customer Care Executive On 27th November 2020: Are you the one who is graduated and still waiting for the Job? If yes, you must go through the entire page to know the complete details about Texas Review Walkin. The Recruiter of Texas Review Company is going to conduct Texas Review Walkin Drive On 27th November 2020. Moreover, all the interested candidates must have 0 – 5 Years of experience to attend the Texas Review Walkin In Hyderabad. So, eligible graduates must check the complete details about Texas Review Walkin For Customer Care Executive Role on this page. Before attending, candidates should carry all the required documents for the Texas Review Walkin Interview.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Texas Review Walkin Drive – Overview
|Company Name||Texas Review|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Role||Customer Care Executive|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.|
|Functional Area||Sales, Retail, Business Development|
|Industry Type||Education, Teaching, Training|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Category||Walkins in India|
Texas Review Walkin In Hyderabad – Job Description
- Candidates with good communication and urge to build a career in Sales can also apply.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- In regular coordination with potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating & Maintaining database by generating leads of prospective client information
- New Client acquisition – Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Closing sales and working with the client through the process
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives. Responding to client requests for proposals.
- Lead Generation – Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Process – Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients..
Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Texas Review Walkin Details
- Walkin Time: 27th November 2020
- Walkin Date: 10.00 AM – 5.30 PM
- Walkin Venue: 4th floor, Kandakatla gateway, KU Cross Roads, Naim Nagar, Hanamkonda, Telangana 506009
- Contact Person: Ms. Mounica
About Texas Review Company
With increasing attribution over incredible educational and employment opportunities abroad, the ratio of aspirants dreaming to study abroad or Migration is puffing with every passing day. They started with a mission in 2014 to lend a hand to such young and ambitious students with a pellucid clarity of the international universities and educational institutions that offer courses and post-study prospects that best suit requirements and spheres of interest.
They offer comprehensive classroom training for tests such as the GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS™ and PTE. Texas Review partners with more than 150 universities throughout the world to assist in test preparation, admissions and visa counselling thereby becoming the one stop solution for the students aspiring education abroad.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Documents Required for Texas Review Walkin
Aspirants need to carry all the mentioned documents for the Texas Review Walkin for verification purposes.
- All the applicants should carry the Latest updated Resume.
- Candidates should have recent passport size photocopies.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Aspirants should have to bring all Xerox copies of essential Educational Documents.
We hope that all the candidates who are Freshers and seeking for Jobs can visit our website @ FreshersNow.Com. We are here to clarify your doubts. Drop your queries in the comment section below.