ABB has now disclosed the news about the ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019. Job seekers can now apply for ABB Job Openings 2018 through online process /online registration. The ABB is now providing a golden chance to the 2018 and 2019 Passed Out Ones who are fascinated to work with the company. As per the current news, ABB is conducting the Off-Campus drive all over across India in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Cochin, Chennai, Maharastra, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, and Noida.
Fresher candidates can now apply for the ABB Off Campus 2018-2019 by checking the eligibility criteria and lot more details which are given in the next parts of our article. Furthermore, the contenders can now register through official website @ www.abb.com. Moreover, ABB is looking for the candidates who are talented and have a good skillset.
- 1 ABB Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.1 ABB Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
- 1.2 Why ABB?
- 1.3 ABB Careers
- 1.4 ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 ABB Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- 1.6 ABB Off Campus Drive 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.7 ABB Test Pattern
- 1.8 ABB Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- 1.9 ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Registration Process
ABB Off Campus 2018-2019
Aspirants who had done their Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible to fill the job positions a lot more. It can be said as a golden opportunity for the freshers who were waiting for the recruitment of ABB Off Campus 2018. Candidates who are passionate to work with ABB can now apply for the ABB Recruitment 2018 from the link given at the bottom of the article. Moreover, the contenders need to practice the Placement Papers as well as attend the Online Testaments on the daily basis. Our article provides the off-campus drive details, eligibility criteria, marks criteria, backlog criteria, required skills, selection process, and registration process.
You Can Also Check: ★ ABB Internships
ABB Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Asea Brown Boveri (ABB) is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical types of equipment, and automation technology areas. Furthermore, it is ranked 286th in The World’s Most Admired companies in the Fortune 500 global list of 2016. The ABB has been a global Fortune 500 company for 23 years. Moreover, ABB is one of the largest engineering companies as well as one of the largest conglomerates in the world. Furthermore, ABB has operations in around 100 countries. ABB is the world’s largest builder of electricity grids and is active in many sectors, its core businesses being in power and automation technologies.
Electrification Products: The Electrification Products division manufactures low- and medium-voltage electrical products, including electric vehicle infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation; products to protect people, installations.
Robotics and Motion: The Robotics and Motion division provides products and services for industrial production. It includes electric motors, generators, drives, power electronics and industrial robots.
Industrial Automation: The main aim of Industrial Automation is to provide customers with systems for control, plant optimization, and industry-specific automation applications. The industries served include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals, marine and turbocharging.
Power Grids: The Power Grids division offers key components for the transmission and distribution of electricity. It incorporates ABB’s manufacturing network for transformers, switchgear, circuit breakers, and associated high voltage equipment such as digital protective relays.
The ABB is a pioneering technology leader that works closely with utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers to write the future of industrial digitalization and realize value. Career opportunities at the member companies of the ABB Group are a mixture of several world-renowned companies. Moreover, the atmosphere of ABB attracts many people to work with ABB. Furthermore, they provide the massive working atmosphere and help to mold ourselves into a better person with good deeds. So what are you waiting for? join ABB. Therefore, to register for ABB Recruitment 2018, ABB Off Campus 2018 you can click on the link given below.
ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- The contenders who are Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible.
- The gap between the academic career should not be more than 1 year.
- Minimum of 60% in their academic career in 10th, XII standards, graduation, and postgraduation.
In case of, backlogs the student’s profile will be rejected. Therefore, we suggest you clear the backlogs during your current academic years.
ABB Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- Job seekers should have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their academics.
- Excellent knowledge of C++, C#, C.
- Age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
- They must be good at Communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of configuration management system.
- Excellent knowledge of Software development and Quality processes.
- Good soft-skills for being able to work in a multisite development team and in a multicultural environment, to deal with different role team members.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- Aptitude Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
ABB Test Pattern
|Testing Areas||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Aptitude (Verbal + Analytical + Attention to Details)||50||50 Minutes|
You Can Also Check: ★ ABB Placement Papers
ABB Off Campus 2018-2019 – Important Documents
- Current Resume.
- ID Proof( Adhaar card/Ration card/Driving Licence etc.)
- Academic Marks list of 10th, XII standards, Graduation, and Postgraduation.
- Certifications, Awards, and Rewards if any.
ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Registration Process
- Visit official website @ www.abb.com
- Click on ” ABB Careers “.
- Next, enter your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Include additional information on education, work experience and competencies where indicated.
- Note that, for legal reasons, the requested information will vary in some countries.
- Write a short application cover letter.
- Review your application and submit it.
To Apply For ABB Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive: Click Here
Apply For ABB off Campus Recruitment: Click Here
We hope that the information given above is useful and helpful to the candidates. Furthermore, you can find the best careers by applying for ABB Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers, Online Registration. For more updates stay tuned to our website freshersnow.com.
You May Also Like: