ABB has now disclosed the news about the ABB Off Campus 2019 which is conducted to hire the talented candidates for the Associate R&D Engineer role. Job seekers can now apply for ABB Job Openings 2019 through the online process /online registration. The ABB is now providing a golden chance to the 2016-2018 Batch Passed Outs from B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech streams who are fascinated to work with the company.
As per the current news, ABB is conducting the Off-Campus drive all over across India in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Cochin, Chennai, Maharastra, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, and Noida. Fresher, as well as experienced candidates, can now apply for the ABB Off Campus 2019 by checking the eligibility criteria and lot more details which are given in the next parts of our article. Furthermore, the contenders can now register through official website @ www.abb.com. Moreover, ABB is looking for candidates who are talented and have a good skillset.
- 1 ABB Off Campus 2019
ABB Off Campus 2019
Aspirants who had done their Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible to fill the job positions a lot more. It can be said as a golden opportunity for the freshers who were waiting for the recruitment of ABB Off Campus 2019. Candidates who are passionate to work with ABB can now apply for the ABB Recruitment 2019 from the link given at the bottom of the article. Moreover, the contenders need to practice the Placement Papers as well as attend the Online Testaments on a daily basis. Our article provides the off-campus drive details, eligibility criteria, marks criteria, backlog criteria, required skills, selection process, and registration process.
You Can Also Check: ★ ABB Internships
ABB Off Campus 2019 Drive – Details
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2016-2018 Passouts|
|Job Role||Associate R&D Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Asea Brown Boveri (ABB) is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical types of equipment, and automation technology areas. Furthermore, it is ranked 286th in The World’s Most Admired companies in the Fortune 500 global list of 2016. The ABB has been a global Fortune 500 company for 23 years. Moreover, ABB is one of the largest engineering companies as well as one of the largest conglomerates in the world. Furthermore, ABB has operations in around 100 countries. ABB is the world’s largest builder of electricity grids and is active in many sectors, its core businesses being in power and automation technologies.
Electrification Products: The Electrification Products division manufactures low- and medium-voltage electrical products, including electric vehicle infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation; products to protect people, installations.
Robotics and Motion: The Robotics and Motion division provides products and services for industrial production. It includes electric motors, generators, drives, power electronics and industrial robots.
Industrial Automation: The main aim of Industrial Automation is to provide customers with systems for control, plant optimization, and industry-specific automation applications. The industries served include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals, marine and turbocharging.
Power Grids: The Power Grids division offers key components for the transmission and distribution of electricity. It incorporates ABB’s manufacturing network for transformers, switchgear, circuit breakers, and associated high voltage equipment such as digital protective relays.
ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- Perform basic mechanical calculations like static, dynamic simulations in Ansys, Adams.
- Prepare drawing, tolerance calculation, and 3-D CAD design.
- Test object preparation, test document preparation, coordination with laboratory.
- Perform various test duties like seismic, mechanical endurance, temperature rise, short circuit testing etc.
- Should have knowledge of manufacturing technologies, material knowledge, surface treatment
- Collaboration with local and global R&D team, good communication skills and experience on various technical document preparation.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachler’s degree in B.Tech./M.Tech. Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years of experience in Design, development & testing of Switchgears.
- Basic knowledge of electrical functionality of switchgear products.
- Basic knowledge of IEC standards and type testing of switchgear products.
- Hands-on experience in FEA tools.
- Hands-on experience of 3D model/PLM tool like Creo 2.0, PDM Link and SAP.
- Manufacturing knowledge (casting, machining, sheet metal, etc).
- Hands-on experience of drawing, BOM, GD&T.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2019 – Selection Process
- Aptitude Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
You Can Also Check: ★ ABB Placement Papers
ABB Test Pattern
|Testing Areas||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Aptitude (Verbal + Analytical + Attention to Details)||50||50 Minutes|
ABB Off Campus 2019 – Important Documents
- Current Resume.
- ID Proof (Adhaar card/ Ration card/ Driving Licence etc.)
- Academic Marks list of 10th, XII standards, Graduation, and Postgraduation.
- Certifications, Awards, and Rewards if any.
ABB Off Campus 2019 – Registration Process
- Visit official website @ www.abb.com.
- Click on “ABB Careers“.
- Next, enter your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Include additional information on education, work experience and competencies where indicated.
- Note that, for legal reasons, the requested information will vary in some countries.
- Write a short application cover letter.
- Review your application and submit it.
Apply For ABB off Campus Recruitment: Click Here
★ ★ Refer More Off Campus Drives ★ ★
We hope that the information given above is useful and helpful to the candidates. Furthermore, you can find the best careers by applying for ABB Off Campus 2019 Drive for Freshers, Online Registration. For more updates stay tuned to our website @ freshersnow.com.